Sales Coordinator (Intern/Co-op - Winter)
Business Development /
Quantum Mob is a Toronto-based digital innovation partner that helps ambitious companies build successful digital products. We provide custom solutions to the complex problems facing our clients, which range from innovative early-stage startups to elite Fortune 500 companies.
The Sales Team at QM drives our net new revenue growth. We search for customers who will love our product as much as we do and we get them hooked. As an Intern, your goal is to proactively identify, qualify, and assess sales opportunities for potential clients.
Never done sales before? Not a problem. If you supply the interest, we’ll supply the knowledge. We’ll provide you both in-class and on-the-job experience to sell the right solutions to customers.
- Highly organized
- Comfortable speaking on the phone and running meetings
- Ability to multi-task and plow through a to-do list
- Learn about our services, technology stack, and clients
- Be involved in the various stages of the sales cycle
- Set and achieve targeted goals and objectives for business development and sales
- Research leads
- Schedule and conduct discovery meetings
- Maintain lead, contact, and company information in our CRM
People who Excel
- In third or forth year of a Bachelor's degree or similar field of study
- Able to work 40 hours per week between Jan - Apr 2022
- Exceptional communication skills
- Passionate about sales, software, and technology that solves business problems
- Ambitious and take initiative: you want to take on the challenge of generating results that are over and above what is expected of you
- Experience in a related role or field is a plus
Ideally, you would work onsite at our office in Toronto; however, given the ongoing restrictions brought on by COVID-19, this is currently a remote position. We are open to considering continuing in a remote capacity once restrictions are lifted.
If your interest is piqued, please apply. Also, be sure to check out other listings on our Careers page.
Hungry for more? Let's talk.
Quantum Mob is proud to be a diverse and equal opportunity employer. As such, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Accommodations are available upon request for all applicants with a disability throughout the recruitment process.
At Quantum Mob, we are dedicated to creating an inclusive culture with a diversity of talented individuals who join, stay, and work in an environment that enables them to thrive.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.