Senior Software Engineer
Quantum Mob is a Toronto-based digital innovation partner that helps ambitious companies build successful digital products. We provide custom solutions to the complex problems facing our clients, which range from innovative early-stage startups to elite Fortune 500 companies.
What You'll Do
- Write maintainable, testable, and performant software in collaboration with our world class team
- Participate in code review and performing extensive testing to ensure high quality software
- Research new technology and tools and share those findings with the team
- Lead, hire and mentor junior software developer
What You'll Bring
- 4+ years of professional experience in software development role
- Front-end framework experience using any of modern JS framework like Angular or React or Vue
- Back-end experience with Node or Java or C#
- Deep understanding of each of the parts that make up a modern web application (APIs, templating, routing, data storage, design patterns, optimization, caching, security)
- Fluency with relational databases or alternatively NoSQL databases
Who You Are
- You love what you do but you are seeking more professional and personal satisfaction
- You want to join a fast growing company with purpose where you can see the difference your work is making
- You are have computer science fundamentals, passion, the ability to learn quickly, and drive for professional growth
Perk and Benefits We Offer
- Generous Vacation Policy including an additional paid Holiday week at the end of the calendar year
- Extended Health Benefits though GroupSource which includes virtual consultations (Akira) and an Employee/Family Assistance Program (Lifeworks) free for anyone in your home to use!
- Lots of opportunities for learning & development
- Quarterly staff events and bi-weekly team socials
- When in office: Dog friendly workplace, snacks, games, quiet spaces, and lots of coffee!
If your interest is piqued, please apply. Also, be sure to check out other listings on our Careers page.
Hungry for more? Let's talk.
Quantum Mob is proud to be a diverse and equal opportunity employer. As such, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Accommodations are available upon request for all applicants with a disability throughout the recruitment process.
At Quantum Mob, we are dedicated to creating an inclusive culture with a diversity of talented individuals who join, stay, and work in an environment that enables them to thrive.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.