Senior Full Stack Software Developer
Quantum Mob is a Toronto-based digital innovation partner that helps ambitious companies build successful digital products. We provide custom solutions to the complex problems facing our clients, which range from innovative early-stage startups to elite Fortune 500 companies.
As a Senior Developer, you'll be working closely with our clients, building elegant and performant web and mobile applications. You will be contributing to the development of world-class digital products and experiences used by customers globally. We are looking for a versatile and experienced developer who is excited to work in and foster a collaborative engineering environment. The role is currently remote and would move to hybrid set up from early next year.
What You'll Do
- Work on a variety of exciting projects
- Partner closely with clients and product owners to define and understand product requirements and success metrics
- Build and maintain new products/features for new or existing web and mobile applications
- Uphold software engineering best practices across engineering team, through peer code-reviews, pair programming, and collaboration
- Provide technical expertise to entire software development lifecycle, including discovery, effort estimation, design, development, and launch of applications
- Effectively identify, diagnose, and repair performance bottlenecks and bugs
What You'll Bring
- 5 or more years software development experience and ability to move from Frontend to Backend and vice-versa
- Advanced knowledge of Node.Js or any other Backend technologies like .Net, Java, PHP
- Deep understanding of each of the parts that make up a modern web application (APIs, templating, routing, data storage, design patterns, optimization, caching, security)
- Fluency with relational and non-relational databases
- Well versed with working in an agile environment
- Experience leading small teams and mentoring junior developers is an advantage
Perk and Benefits We Offer
- 3 weeks flexible vacations and additional sick leaves
- Complete office shut down last week of December
- Extended Health Benefits including life, medical, vision and dental, virtual consultations and family assistance program
- Parental leave policy
- Lots of opportunities for learning, growth & development
- Quarterly staff events and bi-weekly team socials
- When in office: Dog friendly workplace, snacks, games, quiet spaces, and lots of coffee!
If your interest is piqued, please apply. Also, be sure to check out other listings on our Careers page.
Hungry for more? Let's talk.
Quantum Mob is proud to be a diverse and equal opportunity employer. As such, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Accommodations are available upon request for all applicants with a disability throughout the recruitment process.
At Quantum Mob, we are dedicated to creating an inclusive culture with a diversity of talented individuals who join, stay, and work in an environment that enables them to thrive.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.