Senior Product Designer
Product Design /
We are looking for a motivated and creative individual to join our Product Design team at Quantum Mob. You will be crucial in leading the Product Design team at Quantum Mob and integrating with upper management to ensure that the team is functioning as expected.
We are looking for someone that loves solving unique problems that exist in the intersection of humans and technology. You should be excited about the understanding and consideration of different perspectives, and you should apply that understanding to your design work. Throughout your time in the industry, you have developed a strong sense of human psychology and how it applies to everyday design problems. Most importantly you feel pride and excitement in seeing your vision become a reality and see use from people all across the globe!
- Minimum of 4-5 years' experience designing web or mobile applications
- Strong portfolio demonstrating the ability to ship polished and well-thought-out experiences
- Firm understanding of responsive web and mobile app design methods such as user stories and user testing
- Experience working within the Agile framework
- Strong skill & working knowledge with Sketch, Figma, InVision, or similar interface design tools
- Expert in design research; this includes field research, user interviewing, usability and A/B testing
- Experience creating and validating prototypes
- Strong understanding of considerations around accessibility on the web
- Design leadership and mentorship experience
- Ability to work on multiple design projects simultaneously
- Work closely with our engineering team to implement & refine designs
- Balance business goals with optimal user experience
- Apply user-centered design principles to your approach
- Convert project requirements and client needs into low and high fidelity prototypes
- Create wireframe layouts, storyboards, user flows
- Engage and communicate with clients regularly
- Creation and validation of personas and prototypes
- Assist marketing department with occasional requests for graphics and illustrations
- Help build our product design practice by keeping up to date with current UX/UI best practices, trends and principles, user-centered design, and design thinking
The Perfect Candidate
- Confident leading design sprints and managing stakeholders
- Can execute a visually appealing design as well as strategic UX thinking
- Knowledge or exposure to HTML/CSS or other web development fundamentals
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced tech environment
- Is dog-friendly
We have an exciting roster of clients in clean energy, loyalty marketing, real estate, hardware, and more!
We're a young group of experienced designers and software developers. We love our fun team and we love what we create together.
We build beautiful, solid mobile and web apps.
We have a ping pong table, FABI jitz table, and a brand new office.
We kick ass, hang out, and learn together.
Hungry for more? Let's talk.
Quantum Mob is proud to be a diverse and equal opportunity employer. As such, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
Accommodations are available upon request for all applicants with a disability throughout the recruitment process.
At Quantum Mob, we are dedicated to creating an inclusive culture with a diversity of talented individuals who join, stay, and work in an environment that enables them to thrive.