Systems Reliability Engineer, Mid.
Engineering – Infrastructure
Qntfy is looking for a talented and highly motivated SRE to join our ops team. This team is responsible for deploying, configuring, and maintaining the core systems and services that our software depends on. We like to move fast and aren’t beholden to any single technology, but we do have some favorites. An ideal candidate will have experience with, or the ability to figure out quickly, technologies like Kubernetes, Terraform, and Docker. As a SRE at Qntfy, you will have the freedom and responsibility to recommend and implement core architectural changes in support of our long-term technological vision. We have on-premises and AWS deployments to manage and are actively operating multiple Kubernetes clusters.
- Help to determine production standards alongside software engineers from day 0.
- Communicate with peers, customers, and partners to foster cooperation and development.
- Design and implement the systems to support major new features for our platform.
- Translate team needs into technical requirements and produce stable solutions.
- Effectively estimate time to implement solutions.
- Plan, execute, maintain and improve infrastructure.
- Debug, automate, and monitor operations.
- Record and make available postmortem records of incident response
- BS or Master's degree in Computer Science/Engineering, other related degree, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years experience with DevOps, SysAdmin, and/or datacenter operations.
- Ability to architect and deploy core services to support distributed systems while maintaining flexibility and high-quality documentation.
- Strong work-ethic and passion for problem solving in the real world.
- 3+ years work with Kubernetes and Docker.
- 3+ years working with public cloud infrastructure and tooling
- Experience provisioning new systems in a reproducible and maintainable fashion (including the use of technologies like Salt, Terraform, and Kops).
- High level of proficiency with Linux systems and services.
- Strong understanding of security best practices and their implementations
- Experience with scripting languages
Qntfy is committed to fostering and supporting a creative and diverse environment. Qntfy is an equal opportunity employer, and as such will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
U.S. Citizenship Required