Lead Product Design (Paris or remote in France)
Paris, France /
Product – Design /
Our mission is to create the finance solution all businesses love through technology, elegant design, and an outstanding sense of customer care. At Qonto, we believe that great services come from great thinkers, that’s why we strive to provide an environment that will allow you to feel comfortable and help you excel in your work. Check this video to have a preview of our method: The Qonto Way
Alexandre and Steve launched Qonto in July 2017, and the team reached great achievements since then:
- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe
- 150,000 SME clients
- €136 million raised
- International investors with a solid fintech experience
- Qonto is part of the #Next40 index for 2021
- And 300+ happy Qontoers helping us building the finance solution of our dreams (just that!)
- Ambition | We tackle big challenges no matter what
- Teamwork | We create magic by collaborating at the same speed
- Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning and by facing challenges humbly every day
- Integrity | We are transparent and trustworthy with our clients and each other
The Design Studio at Qonto currently has over 15 highly skilled designers, who come from all over the world, working closely to shape the best banking apps. At Qonto, we invest time and energy into building life-changing products. When it comes to Product Design, it means that we try to approach the value creation process as engineers do: thinking deeply about the strategy, understanding the experience the customer is expecting, designing both the functional and emotional values, and making sure that the chosen solutions are cost-efficient. If you want to read more about our method click here.
We are currently expanding our design team with experienced designers with the goal of building the best banking experience in the world as well as increasing the skill and expertise of each of our designers.
As a Lead Product Designer in Qonto’s very international environment, you will help cultivate our strong design culture. As part of our Design Studio, you will report to Mathieu (Head of Design) and work with talented designers, who are all passionate about and skilled in solving conception/design problems.
👩💻🧑💻As a Lead Product Designer at Qonto, you will
• Make sure every project your team works on is delivered on time with the highest standard of quality.
• Coach the members of the product team and create an efficient environment for them to learn and grow.
• Increase design quality by defining standards, improve them and train your teammates at learning them.
• Work closely with product managers and engineers to break silos and deliver meaningful projects for our customers.
• Hire new team members and make the Product Design team grow as fast as the company.
• Make the design team shine outside of the company: write blog articles, organize and speak at conferences, represent Qonto at tech events.
• Experience: You have at least 5 years of experience with a proven track record of designing large scale products.
• Leadership skills: You successfully managed a team of designers and demonstrated your ability to grow people.
• Communication skills: You are able to pitch and convince high-level stake-holders.
• Mastery: You possess a strong design acumen and can guide other teams in the use of a design system.
• Make an impact: You want to design a product that is used by thousands of companies, in a fast-growing environment.
• Continuous improvement: You thrive to get better every day even if it means learning from your own mistakes.
• Languages: You are fluent in English. French is a plus.
You got it: helping you succeed is our #1 priority. We have put together several perks to make your life easier and more will be added as Qonto grows further 🤗
• Office & Team Life
- 3,200 sqm fully-renovated building near Opera with WeWork services
- Monthly team events, and yearly offsite (Barcelona, Sicily… what’s next?)
- Free coffee, snacks in the kitchen and a budget allocated to managers for small team events
- The latest in Apple’s equipment
• Qonto’s benefits
- Tailor-made Remote Policy: from 2 days per week to full remote. This aspect will be discussed during the hiring process and with your potential Manager
- Access to Moka Care, a digital platform to take care of your mental health
- A competitive salary package (healthcare, commute...)
- 10 days off in addition to the legal 25 days
- A Swile Card that you can use for lunch
- Access to thousands of gyms and activities for 10-30€ a month, through our partnership with Gymlib
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 40+ nationalities based in Paris!)
- Special parenthood policy (we are part of the Parental Act program)
- Career tracks that can match all expectations (Expert, Lead, or Manager tracks): we believe in our Qontoers and we want them to progress on their journey at Qonto. And in addition, internal and international mobility is also promoted
💪 How we have adapted our hiring process during the Coronavirus crisis:
Is Qonto still recruiting? ✅
There are so many questions you may be asking yourself. The current public health crisis may have you doubting whether you should even be applying right now.
We strive to be the finance solution all businesses love. To continue to reach this goal, we need to hire talent more than ever. That’s why we guarantee a fully remote hiring process for all candidates!
We are lucky to have digital tools to help us continue to live and work as best we can despite everything going on.
Here is what you can expect from our adapted recruitment process:
- A 60 min video-call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers to better understand your career plan and answer any of your questions
- A 60 min video-call with your future manager to create a strong alignment on what they'll expect from you, and tell you more about their way to operate
- A fully remote exercise to evaluate your hard skills and understand how you see the world
- A video-call with future team members to discuss your exercise and help you project yourself in the company
- A final video-call with the manager of the department and/or one of our C-level/Founders
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞
Thank you for considering to join Qonto. We cannot wait to learn more about you!