CRM One-shot Manager
Growth, Sales, Marketing & Communication – Growth Central - Revenue /
Our mission? Making day-to-day banking easier for SMEs and freelancers thanks to an online business account that's combined with invoicing, bookkeeping and spend management tools. Thanks to its innovative product, highly reactive 24/7 customer support and clear pricing, Qonto has become the leader in its market.
Our journey: Founded by Alexandre and Steve in July 2017, Qonto has rapidly gained trust, serving over 450,000 customers. Thanks to our wonderful team of 1,400+ Qontoers, we also made it to the LinkedIn Top Companies French ranking!
Customer focus | Prioritize customers in everything you do
Ownership | Own your part, get things done
Teamwork | Make (team)work easy
Mastery | Continuously raise the bar
Integrity | Always do what’s right, and respect people
Our beliefs: At Qonto, we're committed to fostering a welcoming environment where everyone can thrive. We prioritize evaluating applicants based solely on skills and potential, ensuring diversity with 50% international team members, 44% women, and 20% parents. Join us in building a workplace that celebrates diversity and individuality.
As Qonto's CRM One-shot Manager, lead the charge in crafting cutting-edge, customer-centric one-off campaigns that make a mark and connect with our audience.
Enhance every customer touchpoint, driving loyalty and retention under the guidance of your manager, Coralie.
👩💻🧑💻 As a CRM One-shot Manager at Qonto, you will:
• Architect and execute compelling ad-hoc CRM campaigns, leveraging our advanced tech stack.
• Lead A/B testing initiatives, optimizing communication strategies for peak performance.
• Analyze campaign data, informing tactical decisions with actionable insights.
• Build cross-functional relationships, aligning CRM initiatives with broader company objectives.
🤔 What you can expect:
• A dynamic test-and-learn environment catering to the analytically curious.
• A collaborative culture with streamlined tools and rapid decision-making.
• Opportunities to educate stakeholders on state-of-the-art CRM practices.
• A role valuing customer-centric strategies and data-driven decision-making.
🤝 About your future manager:
Your manager will be Coralie, our CRM Lead:
• Her background? She started her CRM career in the consulting hotel industry, joined the tech ecosystem when she became a CRM Lead for Kapten, and then joined Qonto to build from scratch our CRM Global team in 2020. Since then she has been leading a team of 10 Qontoers.
• What she can bring to the team? Coralie excels at aligning CRM strategies with business objectives and fostering team success through effective communication and project management. Her focus on innovation and customer engagement, combined with her strategic approach, makes her an invaluable mentor for those looking to grow in the CRM domain.
🏅 About You:
• Customer Needs Analysis: Your past work reflects a dedication to understanding and meeting customer needs.
• Project Management Expertise: You bring a proven track record of managing projects to completion with finesse.
• Stakeholder Management: You're skilled in stakeholder management, nurturing relationships that bolster team success.
• Marketing Automation Proficiency: Proficient with marketing automation tools, particularly Customer.io or Braze.
• Continuous improvement: You strive to get better every day even if it means learning from your own mistakes.
At Qonto we understand that true diversity isn't just about ticking boxes on a hiring checklist. Apply regardless of the boxes you tick! Who knows? You may have the missing piece of the puzzle we've been searching for all along.
A tailor-made and dynamic career track. An inclusive work environment. And so much more to help you succeed.
- Offices in every country to welcome you anytime you want (France, Germany, Spain, Italy and Serbia);
- Tailor-made remote work policy depending on the job you apply for;
- Competitive salary package;
- A meal voucher;
- Public transportation reimbursement (part or global);
- A great health insurance (depending on the country);
- Employee well-being initiatives: access to Moka Care to take care of your mental health and great offers for sports and wellness activities;
- A progressive disability, and parenthood policy as part of our commitment to the Parental Act (1 in 6 of Qonto employees is a parent!) and childcare benefits with selected partners;
- Monthly team events.
💪 Our hiring process:
- Interviews with your Talent Acquisition Manager and future managers
- A remote exercise to demonstrate your skills and give you a taste of what working at Qonto could be like
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average, our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞
To learn more about us:
To know how your personal data will be processed during your application process or to request its deletion, please click here.