Anti-Financial Crime Analyst - German Market 🇩🇪
Corporate & Middle Office – Compliance /
Our mission? Creating the finance solution that energizes SMEs and freelancers, so they can achieve more. We simplify everything from everyday banking to bookkeeping and spend management. At Qonto, we’re passionate about creating the best product, so if you’re looking for an ambitious team that’s revolutionizing an old-fashioned industry, get in touch!
Our journey: Alexandre and Steve launched Qonto in July 2017. Since then, the team has earned the trust of more than 400,000 customers and opened offices in Paris, Berlin, Milan, and Barcelona. In the summer of 2022, we joined forces with Penta, a market leader based in Berlin and Belgrade, forming a united team of 1,300 Qontoers. We also made it to the LinkedIn Top Companies French ranking!
Ambition | We tackle big challenges. No matter what.
Teamwork | We create momentum by working together, at the same speed.
Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning. We face challenges with humility. Every day.
Integrity | We're open. We're honest. And we earn the trust of our clients and each other.
You can find out more about the Qonto Way here.
Our beliefs: Our goal at Qonto is to create a warm and welcoming environment where individuals from all walks of life can truly thrive. We've gone above and beyond to ensure that every applicant is evaluated solely based on their skills and potential, rather than their gender, ethnicity, age, (dis)ability, or any other irrelevant factor. Our team consists of 49% international individuals, with 44% women and 20% parents. With this diversity, we are a powerful force! Join us in our mission to build a workplace that celebrates diversity and embraces individuality. Discover the steps we took to create a discrimination-free hiring process.
Our career track: At Qonto, we cherish your unique skills, breaking away from conventional labels like "senior" or "director," and instead, offering personalized career tracks and expertise levels from 1 to 9 that truly celebrate your impact!
At Qonto, our AML/CFT system (Anti-Money Laundering/Combating the Financing of Terrorism) is divided into two levels:
• The Ops - AML/CFT team, referring to the Operations department, performs operational controls to ensure our client base is not exposed to Money-laundering or Terrorist Financing risks (level 1)
• The Financial Security team, referring to the Compliance department, is in charge of the definition and supervision of the AML/CFT system and investigating PEP and SL escalation
As an Anti-Financial Crime Analyst, you will join us to support our growing client base and handle the increased volume of alerts from our modern transaction monitoring system. You'll work closely with Ludmila, your manager, and the rest of our remote Anti-Financial Crime Analysts in the Financial Security team spread across Europe. Your insights and analysis will directly contribute to Qonto's goal of becoming the best Fintech in Germany.
👩🏻💻 As an Anti-Financial Crime Analyst at Qonto, you will
• Investigate suspicious clients and report findings to the Financial Intelligence Unit in Germany.
• Conduct thorough KYC/KYB investigations and due diligence for new and existing clients transversal teams to step up on multiple fraud topics/threats.
• Collaborate with the team to improve financial crime processes.
• Adapt quickly to changes in our fast-paced environment.
• Leverage your analytical skills to detect details and patterns in financial data
🤔 What you can expect
• Join a team that's passionate about revolutionising the financial industry and committed to using the most advanced tools and methodologies
• Work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment where every day brings new challenges and opportunities
• Collaborate with a diverse team of experts from across the financial industry
• Use modern systems and tools to conduct your analysis
• Make a real impact by contributing to Qonto's mission to become the best Fintech in Germany
🤝 About your future manager
• Her background? Ludmila has 6 years of experience in Money Laundering prevention in the Fintech industry, starting from KYC/KYB-centered roles to being the MLRO of the German branch of Olinda. Upon joining Qonto, she contributed to launching it's operation in Germany and has built the Financial Crime processes for the German market from scratch. Stepping into the Global CDD Expert role gave her an overview of KYC/KYB processes in all our markets.
• What does she bring to the team? Ludmila brings a wealth of experience in financial crime analysis and regulatory compliance. Her leadership style fosters collaboration, continuous learning, and professional growth.
🏅 About You
• You have experience in financial crime analysis or regulatory compliance.
• You're comfortable using monitoring and screening tools like ComplyAdvantage and WorldCheckOne.
• You've conducted KYC/KYB investigations and due diligence.
• You have an analytical mindset and are adept at detecting details and patterns
• You're able to adapt quickly and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
• You speak German and you are fluent in English, any other European language is a plus
At Qonto we understand that true diversity isn't just about ticking boxes on a hiring checklist. Apply regardless of the boxes you tick! Who knows? You may have the missing piece of the puzzle we've been searching for all along.
A tailor-made and dynamic career track. An inclusive work environment. And so much more to help you succeed.
- Offices in every country to welcome you anytime you want (France, Germany, Spain, Italy and Serbia);
- Tailor-made remote work policy depending on the job you apply for;
- Competitive salary package;
- A meal voucher;
- Public transportation reimbursement (part or global);
- A great health insurance (depending on the country);
- Employee well-being initiatives: access to Moka Care to take care of your mental health and great offers for sports and wellness activities;
- A progressive parenthood policy as part of our commitment to the Parental Act (1 in 6 of Qonto employees is a parent!) and childcare benefits with selected partners;
- Monthly team events.
💪 Our hiring process:
- Interviews with your Talent Acquisition Manager and future managers
- A remote exercise to demonstrate your skills and give you a taste of what working at Qonto could be like
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞
To learn more about us:
To know how your personal data will be processed during your application process or to request its deletion, please click here.