Senior Product Manager - Website
Paris / Milan / Berlin / Belgrade / Barcelona
Growth, Sales, Marketing & Communication – Growth Central - Acquisition /
Our mission? Creating the finance solution that energizes SMEs and freelancers, so they can achieve more. We simplify everything from everyday banking to bookkeeping and spend management. At Qonto, we’re passionate about creating the best product, so if you’re looking for an ambitious team that’s revolutionizing an old-fashioned industry, get in touch!
Our journey: Alexandre and Steve launched Qonto in July 2017. Since then, the team has earned the trust of more than 400,000 customers and opened offices in Paris, Berlin, Milan, and Barcelona. In the summer of 2022, we joined forces with Penta, a market leader based in Berlin and Belgrade, forming a united team of 1,300 Qontoers. We also made it to the LinkedIn Top Companies French ranking!
Ambition | We tackle big challenges. No matter what.
Teamwork | We create momentum by working together, at the same speed.
Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning. We face challenges with humility. Every day.
Integrity | We're open. We're honest. And we earn the trust of our clients and each other.
You can find out more about the Qonto Way here.
Our beliefs: Our goal at Qonto is to create a warm and welcoming environment where individuals from all walks of life can truly thrive. We've gone above and beyond to ensure that every applicant is evaluated solely based on their skills and potential, rather than their gender, ethnicity, age, (dis)ability, or any other irrelevant factor. Our team consists of 49% international individuals, with 44% women and 20% parents. With this diversity, we are a powerful force! Join us in our mission to build a workplace that celebrates diversity and embraces individuality. Discover the steps we took to create a discrimination-free hiring process.
Our career track: At Qonto, we cherish your unique skills, breaking away from conventional labels like "senior" or "director," and instead, offering personalized career tracks and expertise levels from 1 to 9 that truly celebrate your impact!
We're looking for a Product Manager for our Website, who is excited about building the bank that will help small and medium businesses succeed.
As a Website Product Manager, you will drive the product strategy for our website, identify market needs, and collaborate on feature prioritization. With our operations spanning four markets - France, Italy, Spain, and Germany - the scope for your creativity and impact is significant.
Your main goal is to boost conversion rates by creating a best-in-class website. You will join the Growth & Acquisition team, working closely with full-stack developers, designers, SEO, content, international teams, and other key functions.
👩💻🧑💻 As a Website Product Manager at Qonto, you will:
• Contribute to driving the product strategy and increasing Qonto’s website's overall conversion: through started registrations, generated leads for sales, or new sources of leads.
• Collaborate with the website stakeholders (local markets: FR, IT, DE, ES; SEO team, content team, Product Marketing team, legal team) to build expertise on their markets, align the product and the business strategy, and drive conversion.
• Build knowledge: At Qonto, learning is one of our core values. You will be in charge of building expertise in your product area, by combining user research, analytics, and market analysis.
• Drive Value Analysis: We are looking for Product Managers who are obsessed with delivering value to our users, by articulating complex problems, setting a compelling vision, and driving the outcome.
• Steer Value Engineering: You will work on a daily basis with growth engineers (i.e. full stack developers), brand designers, and other teams to conceive, design, and develop market-leading products that fit our users' needs and increase conversion.
🤔 What you can expect:
• Contribute to the growth of one of Europe's top scale-ups/unicorns.
• Work on the Qonto Website, which is our number 1 source for new leads
• Help drive the Qonto Product in the highly competitive, fast-paced, and innovative fintech industry.
• Be challenged, learn, and improve your ways of working every day
👉 Click here to hear more about this role and the day-to-day on the job. 👈
🤝 Your future Manager:
You'll report to Esha, our Head of Website. With over 13 years of experience in growth & product management, she has built a product vision focused on driving customer growth at scale. Before joining Qonto, she was a growth and product leader in consumer tech companies across Silicon Valley and Los Angeles.
• Experience: You have 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager and have ideally worked on a website product.
• Mastery: Proficiency in tools like Google Analytics, Amplitude, Content Square, and AB testing tools. Experience with Kanban and/or lean management methods.
• User-centric: You empathize with users and have an eye for UX details to create delightful and smooth experiences.
• Analytical mindset: you know how to gather and turn data into actionable insights and then action plans
• Growth-oriented: You're a thought leader with a background in growth and a passion for market research & analysis, customer journey & funnel optimization, competitive teardown, acquisition strategy, product vision, CRO, etc.
• Team player and communication: You can work strategically and collaboratively with other departments. You’re recognized for excellent communication skills across teams.
• Project management: You're well-organized and can define targets, milestones, and deadlines for complex projects, and follow up on delivery and impact.
• Continuous improvement: You strive to get better every day and are not afraid to learn from your own mistakes.
• Flexibility: You're comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
• Languages: You speak English fluently. French, Italian, Spanish or German is a plus.
At Qonto we understand that true diversity isn't just about ticking boxes on a hiring checklist. Apply regardless of the boxes you tick! Who knows? You may have the missing piece of the puzzle we've been searching for all along.
A tailor-made and dynamic career track. An inclusive work environment. And so much more to help you succeed.
- Offices in every country to welcome you anytime you want (France, Germany, Spain, Italy and Serbia);
- Tailor-made remote work policy depending on the job you apply for;
- Competitive salary package;
- A meal voucher;
- Public transportation reimbursement (part or global);
- A great health insurance (depending on the country);
- Employee well-being initiatives: access to Moka Care to take care of your mental health and great offers for sports and wellness activities;
- A progressive parenthood policy as part of our commitment to the Parental Act (1 in 6 of Qonto employees is a parent!) and childcare benefits with selected partners;
- Monthly team events.
💪 Our hiring process:
- Interviews with your Talent Acquisition Manager and future managers
- A remote exercise to demonstrate your skills and give you a taste of what working at Qonto could be like
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞
To learn more about us:
To know how your personal data will be processed during your application process or to request its deletion, please click here.