Content Manager & Copywriter (German)
Growth – Communication
Qonto is the leading neobank for SMEs and freelancers.
Founded by Alexandre Prot and Steve Anavi, Qonto simplifies everyday banking, finance management and accounting. We offer a user-centric business banking solution on mobile and desktop, a very responsive customer service and transparent pricing. We are targeting all businesses from 1 to 250 employees and can either replace a traditional bank account or be a complement to make every business banking as easy, efficient and hassle-free as it should be.
Our mission is to create the bank all businesses love. We focus on client satisfaction and people development through our core values:
- Ambition: we tackle big problems
- Teamwork: we can only create magic by working together
- Mastery: we grow and get better every day
- Integrity: we care and respect our community
- 40,000+ business clients since our launch (July 2017)
- 130+ Qontoers
- €32m in funding from tier-one VCs: Valar (founded by Peter Thiel), Alven and the European Investment Bank
- One of the 50 Emerging stars in worldwide FinTech by KPMG and H2 Ventures!
- The 3rd most attractive startup in France according to Linkedin and 2018 winner of the FrenchWeb500 prize
- The ambitious plan to expand to 3 additional European markets in 2019: Germany, Italy and Spain
- Be the owner of Qonto content transcreation to German: manage technology and processes to make this happen (e.g. through our Content Management System, validation process, glossary, tone of voice document)
- Translate, write and adapt clear, consistent, concise user-interface content, emails, notifications, that facilitate the full end-to-end user experience journey
- Champion a cohesive brand story across our ecosystem: web and mobile apps, social media, blog, etc.
- Maintain and document evolving content, brand, and voice/tone standards
- Be the Tone of Voice guardian for Germany and ensure all copy - whether created in-house or externally - meets our Tone of Voice guidelines
- Flawless written and verbal communication skills in German, fluency in English (knowledge of French is a plus)
- Previous experience in copywriting or localizing a service/product in German (ideally in start-up environment)
- Love both strategy and hands-on writing and editing.
- Can concept on the fly and collaborate with anyone to get things done
- Please provide a portfolio of work that shows a range of content you’ve created, such as blog posts, emails, social media posts
- Qonto card (for lunch)
- Modern health insurance (Alan)
- Large choice of sports activities (Gymlib)
- Typical startup perks (Macbook Pro, goodies, free snacks/drinks)
- A 1,000 square meters office in “Silicon Sentier” (central Paris)
- Regular team events: Team lunches/dinners, team drinks, off-sites
- Video-call - HR interview (45min)
- Onsite exercise (2h to 3h)
- Onsite interviews (usually 2 to 3, 30min each)
- Reference check
- Final interview with one of the 2 founders
Thank you for considering to join Qonto. We cannot wait to learn more about you!