Senior Product Manager - remote friendly
Paris / Barcelona / Belgrade / Berlin / Milan
Product & Design – Product Management /
Our mission? Creating the finance solution that energizes SMEs and freelancers, so they can achieve more. We simplify everything from everyday banking to bookkeeping and spend management. At Qonto, we’re passionate about creating the best product, so if you’re looking for an ambitious team that’s revolutionizing an old-fashioned industry, get in touch!
Our journey: Alexandre and Steve launched Qonto in July 2017. Since then, the team has earned the trust of more than 400,000 customers and opened offices in Paris, Berlin, Milan, and Barcelona. In the summer of 2022, we joined forces with Penta, a market leader based in Berlin and Belgrade, forming a united team of 1,300 Qontoers. We also made it to the LinkedIn Top Companies French ranking!
Ambition | We tackle big challenges. No matter what.
Teamwork | We create momentum by working together, at the same speed.
Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning. We face challenges with humility. Every day.
Integrity | We're open. We're honest. And we earn the trust of our clients and each other.
You can find out more about the Qonto Way here.
Our beliefs: Our goal at Qonto is to create a warm and welcoming environment where individuals from all walks of life can truly thrive. We've gone above and beyond to ensure that every applicant is evaluated solely based on their skills and potential, rather than their gender, ethnicity, age, (dis)ability, or any other irrelevant factor. Our team consists of 49% international individuals, with 44% women and 20% parents. With this diversity, we are a powerful force! Join us in our mission to build a workplace that celebrates diversity and embraces individuality. Discover the steps we took to create a discrimination-free hiring process.
Our career track: At Qonto, we cherish your unique skills, breaking away from conventional labels like "senior" or "director," and instead, offering personalized career tracks and expertise levels from 1 to 9 that truly celebrate your impact!
As a Product Manager, your main mission is to build products in the most efficient way possible to solve customers’ problems.
👩💻🧑💻 As a Product Manager at Qonto, you will
• Drive Product Discovery: Using the continuous discovery method, dive deep into our customers’ problems, identify opportunities, run experiments, and ideate solutions.
• Lead feature development: Collaborate with Engineering, Design, and cross-functional teams to drive the full cycle of building features—from ideation to launch. You'll own the process, leading the charge in delivering products that delight our customers and set the market standard.
• Develop product strategy: You’ll prioritize work that will move the needle for our customers and help us reach our business OKRs.
• Build knowledge: At Qonto, learning is one of our core values. You will be in charge of building expertise in your product area, by combining customer research, analytics, and market analysis.
🤔 What you can expect
• To join a product-oriented scale-up with a strong Product culture, as part of a distributed team of 50+ Product Managers, and work with an in-house design studio of 80+ people. You'll continuously improve as a Product Manager thanks to well-defined ways of working, which you’ll contribute to improving.
• To help drive our mission to energize Europe’s small and medium-sized businesses by building a delightful & powerful product.
• To directly impact Qonto's success as you'll be working on one of our product verticals (e.g., professional accounts, spend management, cash flow management, bookkeeping) and work within a small autonomous cross-functional team.
🤝 About your future Leadership team:
They developed strong expertise in their domain and a strong understanding of what a great Product for a FinTech company is. Their respective backgrounds in engineering, consulting, and core banking systems helped them develop their current team, which has been growing quickly for 3 years.
What they bring to the team
Upon joining Qonto, they built an international team of Product Managers from the ground up. They’ll mentor you to help understand customer problems and build products that require cracking compliance, risk, and technical aspects of banking. With them, you will learn the best product practices and push the boundaries of your expertise!
• Product sense: You’re passionate and good at understanding customers and industry trends. You have a track record of building great products.
• User Research & Data: You’re able to conduct advanced user research, and use both qualitative and quantitative data to inform your decisions.
• Collaboration: You can organize cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality features in a super quick time.
• Bias for action: You want to get things done. You’re willing to take risks and challenge the status quo.
• Languages: You have excellent written and verbal English communication skills to engage with all team members within the company.
At Qonto we understand that true diversity isn't just about ticking boxes on a hiring checklist. Apply regardless of the boxes you tick! Who knows? You may have the missing piece of the puzzle we've been searching for all along.
A tailor-made and dynamic career track. An inclusive work environment. And so much more to help you succeed.
- Offices in every country to welcome you anytime you want (France, Germany, Spain, Italy and Serbia);
- Tailor-made remote work policy depending on the job you apply for;
- Competitive salary package;
- A meal voucher;
- Public transportation reimbursement (part or global);
- A great health insurance (depending on the country);
- Employee well-being initiatives: access to Moka Care to take care of your mental health and great offers for sports and wellness activities;
- A progressive parenthood policy as part of our commitment to the Parental Act (1 in 6 of Qonto employees is a parent!) and childcare benefits with selected partners;
- Monthly team events.
💪 Our hiring process:
- Interviews with your Talent Acquisition Manager and future managers
- A remote exercise to demonstrate your skills and give you a taste of what working at Qonto could be like
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞
To learn more about us:
To know how your personal data will be processed during your application process or to request its deletion, please click here.