Customer Care Agent - French Market
Operations & Customer Success – Onboarding /
Our mission? Creating the finance solution that energizes SMEs and freelancers, so they can achieve more. We simplify everything from everyday banking to bookkeeping and spend management. At Qonto, we’re passionate about creating the best product, so if you’re looking for an ambitious team that’s revolutionizing an old-fashioned industry, get in touch!
Our journey: Alexandre and Steve launched Qonto in July 2017. Since then, the team has earned the trust of more than 400,000 customers and opened offices in Paris, Berlin, Milan, and Barcelona. In the summer of 2022, we joined forces with Penta, a market leader based in Berlin and Belgrade, forming a united team of 1,300 Qontoers. We also made it to the LinkedIn Top Companies French ranking!
Ambition | We tackle big challenges. No matter what.
Teamwork | We create momentum by working together, at the same speed.
Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning. We face challenges with humility. Every day.
Integrity | We're open. We're honest. And we earn the trust of our clients and each other.
You can find out more about the Qonto Way here.
Our beliefs: Our goal at Qonto is to create a warm and welcoming environment where individuals from all walks of life can truly thrive. We've gone above and beyond to ensure that every applicant is evaluated solely based on their skills and potential, rather than their gender, ethnicity, age, (dis)ability, or any other irrelevant factor. Our team consists of 49% international individuals, with 44% women and 20% parents. With this diversity, we are a powerful force! Join us in our mission to build a workplace that celebrates diversity and embraces individuality. Discover the steps we took to create a discrimination-free hiring process.
Our career track: At Qonto, we cherish your unique skills, breaking away from conventional labels like "senior" or "director," and instead, offering personalized career tracks and expertise levels from 1 to 9 that truly celebrate your impact!
The mission of the Operations department is to offer the best service to our customers while ensuring fluid internal processes, permanent monitoring of activities, and an optimal level of security (especially on back-office and fraud topics).
Join our Customer Care Onboarding team of 20 people, where you will be specifically working in the Company Creation team. This team is led by Fanny, and you will be fully dedicated to ensuring customer satisfaction, improving continuously our processes and provide the best service for our company creators.
👩💻🧑💻As a Customer Care Agent (FR) - Company Creation at Qonto, you will:
• Be a Qonto Ambassador! You will delight our French company creators/ investors by making sure their queries and concerns related to capital deposits and company creators are answered via email and phone (only outgoing calls, not a call center);
•Be the voice of our customers: The customer's voice is precious, we need to use it in order to continuously improve our product and keep the "WOW" effect along with the relation;
•Set up internal processes to better respond to customer requests (update FAQs, dashboards, macros) and give feedback to Ops and Product teams, etc;
•Take ownership. You will handle specific end to end projects and identify anomalies, optimize and set up new ways of problem-solving by keeping your colleagues up to date on all of this.
🤔 What you can expect
• An interesting international environment with teammates from around the world
• A supportive team that helps each other to be the best they can be
• New ways of working and continuous improvement methods
• Hands-on culture, take on responsibilities and decision-making.
🤝 About your future manager
Her Background: Starting from the tourism industry, Fanny embarked on Qonto's adventure just two years ago, entering the world of banking with zero prior experience. Today, she's the team leader of the Capital Deposit team.
What can she bring to you? Fanny, your future manager, is a dynamic and supportive leader who values innovation and teamwork. She brings extensive experience in customer success and is excited to work with you as you contribute to our project in France.
• Experience : You have a first experience in Customer Care or Onboarding (KYC/KYB validation)
• Customer-centric: You show empathy and adapt your speech according to your customers' needs, and you have a passion for ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Organization skills: You are organized and able to prioritize tasks efficiently, allowing you to achieve your daily targets.
• Communication skills: You have excellent oral and written skills both in French and English
• Problem-solving skills: You are a problem-solver who enjoys finding solutions to challenges.
• Mastery: You are familiar with SaaS tools (Intercom, Jira, Salesforce, Trello).
• Languages: You are bilingual in French, fluent in English
At Qonto we understand that true diversity isn't just about ticking boxes on a hiring checklist. Apply regardless of the boxes you tick! Who knows? You may have the missing piece of the puzzle we've been searching for all along ☺️
A tailor-made and dynamic career track. An inclusive work environment. And so much more to help you succeed.
- Offices in every country to welcome you anytime you want (France, Germany, Spain, Italy and Serbia);
- Tailor-made remote work policy depending on the job you apply for;
- Competitive salary package;
- A meal voucher;
- Public transportation reimbursement (part or global);
- A great health insurance (depending on the country);
- Employee well-being initiatives: access to Moka Care to take care of your mental health and great offers for sports and wellness activities;
- A progressive parenthood policy as part of our commitment to the Parental Act (1 in 6 of Qonto employees is a parent!) and childcare benefits with selected partners;
- Monthly team events.
💪 Our hiring process:
- Interviews with your Talent Acquisition Manager and future managers
- A remote exercise to demonstrate your skills and give you a taste of what working at Qonto could be like
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞
To learn more about us:
To know how your personal data will be processed during your application process or to request its deletion, please click here.