Paris / Belgrade / Barcelona / Milan / Berlin
Tech & Data – Mobile /
Our mission? Making day-to-day banking easier for SMEs and freelancers thanks to an online business account that's combined with invoicing, bookkeeping and spend management tools. Thanks to its innovative product, highly reactive 24/7 customer support and clear pricing, Qonto has become the leader in its market.
Our journey: Founded by Alexandre and Steve in July 2017, Qonto has rapidly gained trust, serving over 450,000 customers. Thanks to our wonderful team of 1,400+ Qontoers, we also made it to the LinkedIn Top Companies French ranking!
Customer focus | Prioritize customers in everything you do
Ownership | Own your part, get things done
Teamwork | Make (team)work easy
Mastery | Continuously raise the bar
Integrity | Always do what’s right, and respect people
Our beliefs: At Qonto, we're committed to fostering a welcoming environment where everyone can thrive. We prioritize evaluating applicants based solely on skills and potential, ensuring diversity with 50% international team members, 44% women, and 20% parents. Join us in building a workplace that celebrates diversity and individuality.
The mobile engineering team at Qonto currently has over 100 highly skilled engineers distributed in cross-functional teams, who come from all over the world, working closely to shape the best business finance solution app.
👩💻🧑💻 As an iOS Engineer at Qonto, you will
• Craft Cutting-edge Financial Features: Work on critical architectural and UI features that will directly impact our end users.
• Foster Meaningful Collaboration: Work closely with back-end teams, designers, and product managers to create a unified vision.
• Solve Real-time Challenges: Tackle real-time synchronization issues and spearhead new initiatives.
• Champion Quality: Maintain an exceptional level of quality by implementing continuous refactoring and unit testing to consistently enhance the codebase.
Our app is crafted entirely in Swift, underpinned by MVP and Coordinators architecture. Our CI comprises Gitlab, Firebase (distribution, Test Lab), Bitrise, and Sonar.
We prioritize technical excellence by:
• Adhering to Clean Code / SOLID principles
• Investing in tests: Our record includes 7000+ unit tests, 500+ UITests, and Snapshot tests
• Adopting a component approach, using our design system
Want to know more about the mobile team's performance indicator? Click 👉here 👈
🧠 What you could work on
As part of our Engineering department, you will work within one of our cross-functional teams, each team handling part of our product. A few examples of these teams are:
💳 Cards: Build and sell cards that are top of wallet for all company expenses.
💶 Spend Management: Gain market shares on larger SMEs thanks to Finance management, starting in France, through an efficient Spend Management product.
💸 Invoices: Streamline AR (account receivable) and AP (account payable) workflows for businesses, enhancing cash flow management while building a smooth relationship with their clients and suppliers.
🧮 Bookkeeping: Gain market shares on larger SMEs thanks to Finance management, starting in France, through an efficient Spend Management product.
🎨 Design System: Crafting the future of the user experience at scale through new patterns and components.
🤔 What you can expect
• A dynamic, fast-paced work environment with a strong focus on quality
• An opportunity to build and improve features for our 400K+ clients across Europe
• Expert coaching and mentorship from seasoned team members
• Collaborative problem-solving and brainstorming sessions with other teams
• Knowledge sharing within the entire tech and product team through conferences, weekly meetings, and Tech Monthlies
🤝 Your future Head of
Coming from a Software Engineering background, Guillaume started to nurture his mobile practices +10 years ago. Over the past years, he worked in the music streaming industry and then on building a marketplace for homeowners and tradespeople for London-based startups before joining Qonto. After 6 months as an Android developer, he seized the opportunity to build and lead the mobile team.
Having graduated from an engineering school with a focus on hardware, Sylvain discovered software engineering working at Sony +10 years ago. Following this experience, he joined the French second-hand marketplace leader where he stayed for more than 6 years, evolving from Android Developer to Engineering Manager, before joining Qonto. After 2 years as a Lead Android, he became our second Head of Mobile.
Together, Guillaume & Sylvain work to streamline the team’s operations, ensuring top product quality and fostering team member growth.
• Experience: You already have experience as a mobile engineer with a background in the iOS development lifecycle.
• Mastery: You have development experience in iOS and a good understanding of the iOS SDK.
• Problem Solver: You are a pragmatic and solution-oriented engineer committed to delivering value.
• Make an impact: You want to build a product that is used by thousands of users, in a fast-growing environment.
• Best Practices: You work in an organized manner with test coverage (XCTests, FBSnapshots), and other best practices.
• Curiosity: You are a curious and open-minded developer.
• Team player: You have good communication skills, you know how to work within a team and you can easily work with non-technical colleagues.
• Languages: You are fluent in English.
At Qonto we understand that true diversity isn't just about ticking boxes on a hiring checklist. Apply regardless of the boxes you tick! Who knows? You may have the missing piece of the puzzle we've been searching for all along.
A tailor-made and dynamic career track. An inclusive work environment. And so much more to help you succeed.
- Offices in every country to welcome you anytime you want (France, Germany, Spain, Italy and Serbia);
- Tailor-made remote work policy depending on the job you apply for;
- Competitive salary package;
- A meal voucher;
- Public transportation reimbursement (part or global);
- A great health insurance (depending on the country);
- Employee well-being initiatives: access to Moka Care to take care of your mental health and great offers for sports and wellness activities;
- A progressive disability, and parenthood policy as part of our commitment to the Parental Act (1 in 6 of Qonto employees is a parent!) and childcare benefits with selected partners;
- Monthly team events.
💪 Our hiring process:
- Interviews with your Talent Acquisition Manager and future managers
- A remote exercise to demonstrate your skills and give you a taste of what working at Qonto could be like
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average, our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞
To learn more about us:
To know how your personal data will be processed during your application process or to request its deletion, please click here.