Community Manager 🇮🇹
Growth, Sales, Marketing & Communication – Growth Markets - Marketing & Communication /
Our mission? Creating the finance solution that energizes SMEs and freelancers, so they can achieve more. We simplify everything from everyday banking to bookkeeping and spend management. At Qonto, we’re passionate about creating the best product, so if you’re looking for an ambitious team that’s revolutionizing an old-fashioned industry, get in touch!
Our journey: Alexandre and Steve launched Qonto in July 2017. Since then, the team has earned the trust of more than 400,000 customers and opened offices in Paris, Berlin, Milan, and Barcelona. In the summer of 2022, we joined forces with Penta, a market leader based in Berlin and Belgrade, forming a united team of 1,300 Qontoers. We also made it to the LinkedIn Top Companies French ranking!
Ambition | We tackle big challenges. No matter what.
Teamwork | We create momentum by working together, at the same speed.
Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning. We face challenges with humility. Every day.
Integrity | We're open. We're honest. And we earn the trust of our clients and each other.
You can find out more about the Qonto Way here.
Our beliefs: Our goal at Qonto is to create a warm and welcoming environment where individuals from all walks of life can truly thrive. We've gone above and beyond to ensure that every applicant is evaluated solely based on their skills and potential, rather than their gender, ethnicity, age, (dis)ability, or any other irrelevant factor. Our team consists of 49% international individuals, with 44% women and 20% parents. With this diversity, we are a powerful force! Join us in our mission to build a workplace that celebrates diversity and embraces individuality. Discover the steps we took to create a discrimination-free hiring process.
Our career track: At Qonto, we cherish your unique skills, breaking away from conventional labels like "senior" or "director," and instead, offering personalized career tracks and expertise levels from 1 to 9 that truly celebrate your impact!
We're hiring a Community Manager for a new community we're launching in Italy. As Qonto expands, we need dedicated individuals to nurture our communities. You will be managed by Giada, our Senior Lead Marketing in Italy, and will interact with our local and global marketing teams, brand managers, PR managers, content team, and events and ecosystem managers.
👩🧑💻As a Community Manager at Qonto, you will cover:
Strategy Development: Develop and implement a strategy to promote growth and engagement in our communities.
Event Planning: Plan and organize community events and initiatives.
Community Nurturing: Nurture our communities through regular communication, including calendars, CRM emails, and social media posts.
Cross-Functional Collaboration: Work closely with local and global marketing teams to align community strategies with overall marketing goals.
Stakeholder Management: Manage relationships with various stakeholders within Qonto.
🤔 What you can expect
• The opportunity to take ownership of a new project and shape it strategically.
• Regular interaction with a diverse range of people, including business owners.
•Stay updated with the latest market trends.
• The chance to influence and make a positive impact on our communities.
🤝 About your future manager
You will report to Giada, who is our Team Lead in charge of the Italian Marketing team in Milan.
• Her background? She worked in FMCG covering different roles until she became International Marketing Manager. Then Giada moved to Flixbus as a Marketing Team Lead responsible for developing local communication with a strong focus on executing radio and tv campaigns.
• What she can bring to the team? Giada can help the Marketing team to grow and she is able to create a good environment based on transparent communication and where everyone can do his/her best.
Experience: You have at least 2 years of experience in a similar position, particularly related to events or community management.
Communication: Strong communication skills are a must, with the ability to adapt your style to different audiences.
Project Management: Experience in project management, particularly related to events or community initiatives.
Stakeholder Management: Proven stakeholder management skills, with the ability to handle feedback and keep everyone informed and engaged.
Creativity: You're creative, coming up with unique ideas and solutions.
Organization: Excellent organizational skills, able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
Entrepreneurial Mindset: You have an entrepreneurial mindset, are able to take action based on data and feedback, and are able to put in place a strategy.
At Qonto we understand that true diversity isn't just about ticking boxes on a hiring checklist. Apply regardless of the boxes you tick! Who knows? You may have the missing piece of the puzzle we've been searching for all along.
A tailor-made and dynamic career track. An inclusive work environment. And so much more to help you succeed.
- Offices in every country to welcome you anytime you want (France, Germany, Spain, Italy and Serbia);
- Tailor-made remote work policy depending on the job you apply for;
- Competitive salary package;
- A meal voucher;
- Public transportation reimbursement (part or global);
- A great health insurance (depending on the country);
- Employee well-being initiatives: access to Moka Care to take care of your mental health and great offers for sports and wellness activities;
- A progressive parenthood policy as part of our commitment to the Parental Act (1 in 6 of Qonto employees is a parent!) and childcare benefits with selected partners;
- Monthly team events.
💪 Our hiring process:
- Interviews with your Talent Acquisition Manager and future managers
- A remote exercise to demonstrate your skills and give you a taste of what working at Qonto could be like
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞
To learn more about us:
To know how your personal data will be processed during your application process or to request its deletion, please click here.