Developer Experience Lead (Remote)
Madrid, Spain /
Product – Product /
Qredo is a decentralized digital asset management infrastructure and product suite designed to unlock new opportunities for institutional investors in digital assets and decentralized finance. Qredo's Layer 2 blockchain protocol enables users to seamlessly transfer and settle BTC, ETH, and ERC-20 tokens. Assets are secured by Qredo’s advanced Gen 2.0 multi-party computation (MPC), which provides tier-1 bank security and institutional-grade governance.
We are looking for a Developer Experience Lead to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing the experience that developers will have when building on top of the Qredo Custody Network, to increase its adoption and to establish its role as main solution for decentralised custody.
This role will work closely with our developer community, product managers, and engineers to understand their needs and build solutions that make it easy for them to create new products using Qredo's Open Custody Protocol. Developer Experience Lead will also help Qredo maintain our developer documentation, sample code, and SDKs.
This is a great opportunity if you are passionate about Web3 and helping developers succeed in building great products!
- Designing, developing, improving, and maintaining our developer documentation, sample codebase, and SDKs
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with the developer community to understand their needs and ensure solutions that meet those needs are developed
- Designing, building and maintaining the tools that developers can use to build on top of the Qredo Custody Network
- Fostering community contributions and coordinating the community in the creation of new open-source tools
- Authoring technical content for the developer community
- Designing and monitoring the implementation of top class development ergonomics (build systems, test environments …)
- Supporting developers throughout the implementation process. - Monitoring the integrations on the network and troubleshooting errors when necessary
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Solid knowledge of web3 technologies
- Solid understanding of cryptographic concepts (PKI, BLS…)
- Good understanding of the open-source software development process
- Proven leadership role in building an open-source developer community
- Proven experience on creating technical content (blog posts…)
- Solid experience in building a developer-facing product
- Good experience with developer infrastructure tools (build systems, version controls, packaging tools…)
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Flexibility to work from anywhere and possibility for international transfer
- Assistance with home office setup as well as offsite team building allowance
- Culturally diverse work environment (we speak 33 languages!)
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Competitive compensation and benefits package within the industry