Manual QA Engineer
Madrid, Spain /
Engineering – QA /
Qredo is a decentralized digital asset management infrastructure and product suite designed to unlock new opportunities for institutional investors in digital assets and decentralized finance. Qredo's Layer 2 blockchain protocol enables users to seamlessly transfer and settle BTC, ETH, and ERC-20 tokens. Assets are secured by Qredo’s advanced Gen 2.0 multi-party computation (MPC), which provides tier-1 bank security and institutional-grade governance.
Quality Assurance plays an important part in our company’s product development process. We are looking for an engineer with strong experience in all QA domains. Our ideal candidate is a well-rounded QA professional, capable of taking ownership of the QA function inside a cross functional team.
*** This is a remote opportunity. We welcome candidates around the globe to apply! ***
- Assist in maintaining and developing automated test scenarios in Python for API, Web and Native apps.
- Hands-on manual investigation and reproduction of functional backend software issues.
- Root cause analysis of existing test script failures.
- Identification of current test script deficiencies and candidates for additional scripted coverage.
- Recommend improvements in software to enhance user experience.
- Investigatory testing of unreleased features including defining requirements, behaviour and impact.
- Documentation and design of candidate test scenarios for the above.
- 4+ years of backend QA engineering experience.
- Full cycle testing from designing manual tests, developing scripts and execution.
- Strong experience with UNIX/Linux.
- Scripting ability using Python.
- Understanding of database concepts and queries (SQL, Postgres, Mongo).
- Experience testing backend services such as APIs, Databases, distributed services (non-monolithic).
- Exposure to web technologies (HTTP, XML, REST, HTML, WebSockets, etc).
- Exposure to load testing tools (K6, Artillery, Locust).
- Excellent command of the English.
- Flexibility to work from anywhere and possibility for international transfer.
- Assistance with home office setup as well as offsite team building allowance.
- Culturally diverse work environment (we speak 33 languages!).
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package within the industry.