VP of DevOps
Information Technology – DevOps /
Qredo is a decentralized digital asset management infrastructure and product suite designed to unlock new opportunities for institutional investors in digital assets and decentralized finance. Qredo's Layer 2 blockchain protocol enables users to seamlessly transfer and settle BTC, ETH, and ERC-20 tokens. Assets are secured by Qredo’s advanced Gen 2.0 multi-party computation (MPC), which provides tier-1 bank security and institutional-grade governance.
- Manage and own the technical responsibility for Qredo's market-leading blockchain software solution
- Provide documentation resources for internal and regulatory consumption
- Build a team of engineers and architects to further build and optimize the Qredo's infrastructure, platform and solutions
- Lead the team to design and implement the DevOps architecture and automation solutions including but not limited infrastructure security, automated provisioning, CI/CD pipeline
- Coach the team to drive for results with continuous improvements on technical skills, architectural thinking and communication efficiency.
- Minimum 5 years experience in team management
- Minimum 10 years of experience as senior or principal development working on large-scale projects and architecture
- Previous experience working within the blockchain / DeFi sector is a must
- With experience and skills on Docker, Kubernetes, infrastructure design (networking, load balancing, CDN, middleware including but not limited to message queue - Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc), automation (Ansible, Terraform, etc) and CI/CD Pipeline (Jenkins)
- Strong hands-on experience on Cloud Platform and architecture such as AWS
- Solid knowledge on Cloud based security solution and architecture design and implementation
- Corresponding development experiences on micro-services based frontend and backend applications will be considered an asset.
- Flexibility to work from anywhere and possibility for international transfer
- Assistance with home office setup as well as offsite team building allowance
- Culturally diverse work environment (we speak 33 languages!)
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Competitive compensation and benefits package within the industry