Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Engineering and Technology – Engineering /
At QuadPay, we’re here to simplify, streamline and automate how you pay and save every day by offering fast, fair and seamless payment solutions online and in-store. As a business, we strive to be unlike others in the industry as we continue to help businesses grow by offering a best in class product, driven by the most innovative teams in the industry.
Recent global changes and advancements have meant relentless product innovation, in the goal to be the next generation of payments.
We’re people, just like you who think purchasing shouldn’t be so inflexible!
We are currently in hyper-growth phase and as such are looking to grow teams in almost every department in the company - come change the industry with us, and love coming to work every day.
We’ve built an amazing culture at QuadPay and in a short space of time (since 2017), our teams are proud to work hard to provide innovative solutions to our valued customers and partners. Our values are in everything we do, and are as diverse and as inclusive as our global workforce. These include but are not limited to: Customer First, Own It, Raise the Bar, Stronger Together and Change the Game!
QuadPay is part of Zip Co (ASX:Z1P).
What You Will Do:
- Develop fault-tolerant, highly available and self-healing platforms hosted with Kubernetes on Azure AKS
- Work with our platform engineers to write code that scales, maintains and monitors our infrastructure
- Automate everything and instrument everything! We believe in infrastructure as code and using data and evidence to guide our decisions
- Create zero-downtime CI/CD deployment pipelines
- Build tools to analyze application performance and debug production issues
- Participate in a blameless culture which focuses on process and technology
What You Should Have:
- Experience using Kubernetes or a similar container orchestration platform
- Experience scaling micro-service architectures within Microsoft Azure, AWS or GCP
- Experience with a Service Mesh such as Istio, Linkerd, Kong, etc.
- Experience with service monitoring tools such as Prometheus, Grafana, Application Insights, etc
- Obsession over using data and paying attention to small details to solve problems
- Experience with chaos engineering, incident response plans, monitoring, and alerting
- Experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps Services
- Experience with Domain Driven Design, CQRS and Event Sourcing
Technology is changing the way people interact with the world and we’re bringing that revolution to the way people shop and transact. We allow shoppers to buy anywhere, at anytime - and pay in 4 interest-free, automatic installments over 6 weeks. You get the product right away and QuadPay will pay the merchant upfront.
We're looking for someone who can join our high-functioning team of passionate support professionals and we value a range of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We pride ourselves on diversity and creating an inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
We're growing very quickly and always looking for talented people to join our team and help transform the way consumers shop and pay!