Corporate Account Executive
Full time /
Qualified provides innovative prospect engagement tools and data-driven insights to help companies effectively engage their target buyers and turn them into customers within the modern B2B selling landscape. Our platform– The Pipeline Cloud– is an ever-expanding suite of interconnected products that helps B2B sales and marketing teams maximize every aspect of their revenue generation efforts.
As a Corporate Account Executive, you'll be responsible for developing and executing against a comprehensive account/territory plan as well as driving sales in a defined territory and/or account list to achieve revenue targets. You will bring a solution-oriented approach to selling, helping prospects understand how our products in the conversational marketing and pipeline generation industry will address their unique business needs. As a hands-on AE, you will facilitate every stage in the sales cycle, from initial discovery to pitching our solution, to pricing negotiations.
As a Corporate Account Executive (AE) you will be responsible for working deals and closing business. You will bring a solution-oriented approach to selling, helping prospects understand how our Conversational Marketing solution will address their unique business needs. As a hands-on AE, you will facilitate every stage in the sales cycle, from initial discovery to pitching our solution, to pricing negotiations.This is a killer opportunity to be part of a world-class sales organization and set the tone for how we do sales atQualified.com – you can help shape our processes, our positioning, and our strategy.
What You'll Be Doing
- Coming to work with an amazing and talented team
- Working hard, learning a ton, and having fun every day
- Engaging qualified leads to pitch our solution and progress them through the sales cycle
- Creating champions within open opportunities and fostering those relationships
- Actively outbounding to new prospects to foster pipeline generation and maintain a robust sales pipeline
- Utilizing the Qualified software to engage customers in real-time
- Partnering with marketing to deliver proper messaging and identify the best target market segments
- Achieving quarterly quotas for closed business
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
- 3-5 years of enterprise B2B SaaS sales, ideally expertise selling to leaders within the marketing and sales
- An ability to articulate and sell the business value of MQLs, lead generation, conversions to the business of all sizes
- A proven track record of selling large enterprise deals to C-level executives
- Goal-oriented with a track record of overachievement (President’s Club, Rep of the Year, etc.)
- Excellent thought leadership traits with the ability to successfully drive a value-based sales cycle.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- You thrive in a high energy team environment
- Smart, organized, self-motivated, flexible and team player
- Fanatical work ethic
- Driven - possess a strong desire to successful
- Extraordinary presentation and interpersonal skills, and an ability to interface to senior levels of an organization and develop productive C-level relationships
- Proven ability to lead an effective sales process and close new business
- Trained on MEDDIC and/or other Enterprise sales methodology
- Experience with Salesforce.com and other virtual selling tools such as Zoom, Webex and other comparable tools
Qualified is the pipeline generation platform for revenue teams that use Salesforce. Leading B2B brands such as Adobe, LaunchDarkly, SurveyMonkey, ThoughtSpot, and VMWare trust Qualified to grow their pipeline by tapping into their greatest sales & marketing asset—the corporate website—to identify the most valuable buyers, uncover signals of buyer intent, and instantly start sales conversations. Customers that use Qualified report a 10X increase in sales meetings, a 4X increase in lead conversion, and a 6X increase in pipeline. Qualified, built on Salesforce, connects the website with Salesforce data to identify account-based buyer intent and facilitate real-time sales conversations. Qualified is ranked #1 on the Salesforce AppExchange and is ranked #1 across over 20 categories on G2. Headquartered in San Francisco, Qualified is led by former Salesforce CMO Kraig Swensrud and former Salesforce product SVP Sean Whiteley and funded by Norwest Venture Partners, Redpoint Ventures, and Salesforce Ventures.
We’re all in this together with a shared goal: grow the business and each other. Work as a team, win as a team. Collaborate and strategize across departments to deliver A+ work. We are bold thought leaders that value creating a sense of belonging for all and celebrating our wins, big or small.
Prioritize the customer above everything else. Build a product that our customers love. Establish ourselves as their trusted advisor and do “Whatever it takes” to make them successful. Prove the ROI. Only when our customers win do we win.
Think Big & Move Fast
We’re defining a new category and we have fierce competition. Fast-paced innovation is the name of the game. We look forward. We reimagine. We throw out new ideas. We test things. We move quickly. We challenge the norm. We don’t settle for status quo.
On the heels of their Series C financing, Qualified is looking to grow the team so that they can do even more, even faster; they’re focused on delivering our customers more innovation, additional services, an expanded product portfolio, and even deeper ties into the Salesforce CRM platform. Qualified is looking for folks that are fired up about joining a fast-paced, fast-growing company that is doing big things.
Diversity & Inclusion
Qualified is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.