Senior Product Manager
Qualified provides innovative prospect engagement tools and data-driven insights to help companies effectively engage their target buyers and turn them into customers within the modern B2B selling landscape. Our platform– The Pipeline Cloud– is an ever-expanding suite of interconnected products that helps B2B sales and marketing teams maximize every aspect of their revenue generation efforts.
We’re looking for an excellent product manager to help lead the charge as we build innovative new products and capabilities to capture this enormous opportunity. Your core responsibility will be to drive the success of strategic new product development initiatives. As we’ll be exploring a diversity of product opportunities, you should be a technologist, innovator and problem solver at heart and you should be fearless when approaching new technical and product domains.
At Qualified R&D, we greatly value product velocity– our ability to successfully bring innovative products to market quickly– and you’ll play a central role in this. You will need to make smart prioritization decisions and continuously evaluate tradeoffs. You will need to be the activating and driving force within your cross-functional team of product designers and engineers. You will also play a key role in evangelizing our products, soliciting the buy-in of customers and internal stakeholders to ensure that products are brought to the market successfully.
It’s a wide range of responsibilities, but the upshot is that if you love technology and are ultimately driven by creating value for customers, you’ll do great in this role and we’d love to connect with you!
Location: Remote and prefer U.S. West-Coast Based
To be successful, you’ll need to:
- Work with customers and stakeholders to solicit input, facilitate debate, and drive consensus on product direction
- Be adept at turning fledgling product ideas into product requirements and roadmaps that are well-reasoned and aligned with business goals
- Guide the efforts of product designers and engineers toward delivering great products
- Define a vision of how to bring new products to market through validation and launches and to maturity through customer feedback and iteration cycles
- Do whatever it takes to help your team succeed– whether that means leading, motivating and inspiring or rolling up your sleeves to help with QA, UAT, tech writing, etc.
The ideal candidate:
- Has 3+ years of experience in product management, preferably in the B2B space
- Is adept at navigating technical complexities and has a technical background, preferably
- Is a firm believer in leveraging agile product development to iteratively build toward long-term product goals
- Has excellent product sense – you know the difference between a great product and one that just gets the job done and you always strive to deliver the former
- Is excellent at communicating and collaborating effectively with various audiences– executives, stakeholders, cross-functional team members, and customers
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit!
$160,000 - $185,000 a year
Base Compensation Range for US-based Employees: $160,000-$185,000
This position is eligible for a yearly bonus and equity package
Outside of the US, salary and benefits vary by region so please enquire for specifics as you might be eligible for other benefits depending on your location.
Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
Qualified participates in the E-Verify program.
Qualified is the pipeline generation platform for revenue teams that use Salesforce. Leading B2B brands such as Adobe, LaunchDarkly, SurveyMonkey, ThoughtSpot, and VMWare trust Qualified to grow their pipeline by tapping into their greatest sales & marketing asset—the corporate website—to identify the most valuable buyers, uncover signals of buyer intent, and instantly start sales conversations. Customers that use Qualified report a 10X increase in sales meetings, a 4X increase in lead conversion, and a 6X increase in pipeline. Qualified, built on Salesforce, connects the website with Salesforce data to identify account-based buyer intent and facilitate real-time sales conversations. Qualified is ranked #1 on the Salesforce AppExchange and is ranked #1 across over 20 categories on G2. Headquartered in San Francisco, Qualified is led by former Salesforce CMO Kraig Swensrud and former Salesforce product SVP Sean Whiteley and funded by Norwest Venture Partners, Redpoint Ventures, and Salesforce Ventures.
We’re all in this together with a shared goal: grow the business and each other. Work as a team, win as a team. Collaborate and strategize across departments to deliver A+ work. We are bold thought leaders that value creating a sense of belonging for all and celebrating our wins, big or small.
Prioritize the customer above everything else. Build a product that our customers love. Establish ourselves as their trusted advisor and do “Whatever it takes” to make them successful. Prove the ROI. Only when our customers win do we win.
Think Big & Move Fast
We’re defining a new category and we have fierce competition. Fast-paced innovation is the name of the game. We look forward. We reimagine. We throw out new ideas. We test things. We move quickly. We challenge the norm. We don’t settle for status quo.
On the heels of their Series C financing, Qualified is looking to grow the team so that they can do even more, even faster; they’re focused on delivering our customers more innovation, additional services, an expanded product portfolio, and even deeper ties into the Salesforce CRM platform. Qualified is looking for folks that are fired up about joining a fast-paced, fast-growing company that is doing big things.
Diversity & Inclusion
Qualified is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.