Senior Software Engineer (Full Stack)
Full time /
The Qualified Engineering Team
Our engineers work across the full tech stack allowing us to stay nimble as we innovate and iterate to build an impactful product and business. We’re a small powerhouse team, with lots of exciting things to build and big plans to grow. We love building cool things, solving hard problems and making a big impact on the success of our customers and our own company.
Qualified is a modern web app with a React UI interfacing over GraphQL, REST, and WebSockets with a Ruby on Rails backend. The data and messaging layers are built on PostgreSQL and Redis.
Our service is business-critical for our customers. Security, reliability, and performance are paramount in everything we do.
As a Senior Software Engineer at Qualified, you will be solving technically challenging and ambiguous problems by building amazing products and improving our process and technology. Our product team needs to continue to experiment and iterate on new products and features rapidly while operating within safe boundaries, and we will look to you to own the end-to-end delivery and success of features– from coding and testing to deployment, monitoring, and customer rollout – while upholding high standards of engineering and code-quality. You will have an opportunity to work closely with customers who use the products you helped build everyday, collecting immediate feedback to continuously improve our platform.
- Develop amazing customer-focused applications by building new features, improving existing ones and building out completely new products.
- Contribute in the product process: collaborate closely with Product Managers, Product Designers & Platform Engineering to ideate and develop critical applications in our product.
- Ensure the core functionality of our business is stable, scalable, well maintained, and continuously improving.
- Continue to grow your technical skills to solve our hardest technical challenges around quality, performance, robustness, and reliability.
- Help us build our team’s culture and shape our future by mentoring other engineers and setting engineering excellence standards.
- Help support and scale highly-available, highly-trafficked services that our customers depend on for time-sensitive, business-critical functionality.
Who You Are
- You love building things, solving complex technical problems and making a real-world impact.
- You take pride in building elegant and easy-to-use products.
- You thrive working in a collaborative, cross-functional environment.
- You excel at understanding and solving complex problems. You have astonishing attention to detail.
- You thrive in an agile, fast-paced environment while helping the organization/engineering team scale
- 5+ years experience in professional Full Stack software development
- Expertise in working with all components of a modern web application.
- Experience working with SQL and RDBMS (PostgreSQL preferred) and data warehousing solutions.
- Strong software engineering practices (e.g. coding, unit testing, code reviews, design documentation).
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience)
Base Compensation Range for US-based Employees: $170,000-$200,000
This position is eligible for a yearly bonus and equity package
Outside of the US, salary and benefits vary by region so please enquire for specifics as you might be eligible for other benefits depending on your location.
Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
Qualified participates in the E-Verify program.
Qualified is the pipeline generation platform for revenue teams that use Salesforce. Leading B2B brands such as Adobe, LaunchDarkly, SurveyMonkey, ThoughtSpot, and VMWare trust Qualified to grow their pipeline by tapping into their greatest sales & marketing asset—the corporate website—to identify the most valuable buyers, uncover signals of buyer intent, and instantly start sales conversations. Customers that use Qualified report a 10X increase in sales meetings, a 4X increase in lead conversion, and a 6X increase in pipeline. Qualified, built on Salesforce, connects the website with Salesforce data to identify account-based buyer intent and facilitate real-time sales conversations. Qualified is ranked #1 on the Salesforce AppExchange and is ranked #1 across over 20 categories on G2. Headquartered in San Francisco, Qualified is led by former Salesforce CMO Kraig Swensrud and former Salesforce product SVP Sean Whiteley and funded by Norwest Venture Partners, Redpoint Ventures, and Salesforce Ventures.
We’re all in this together with a shared goal: grow the business and each other. Work as a team, win as a team. Collaborate and strategize across departments to deliver A+ work. We are bold thought leaders that value creating a sense of belonging for all and celebrating our wins, big or small.
Prioritize the customer above everything else. Build a product that our customers love. Establish ourselves as their trusted advisor and do “Whatever it takes” to make them successful. Prove the ROI. Only when our customers win do we win.
Think Big & Move Fast
We’re defining a new category and we have fierce competition. Fast-paced innovation is the name of the game. We look forward. We reimagine. We throw out new ideas. We test things. We move quickly. We challenge the norm. We don’t settle for status quo.
On the heels of their Series C financing, Qualified is looking to grow the team so that they can do even more, even faster; they’re focused on delivering our customers more innovation, additional services, an expanded product portfolio, and even deeper ties into the Salesforce CRM platform. Qualified is looking for folks that are fired up about joining a fast-paced, fast-growing company that is doing big things.
Diversity & Inclusion
Qualified is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.