Senior Product Designer
San Francisco /
As a Senior Product Designer at Qualified, you'll be at the center of all things Qualified, and you'll be designing the products that push the envelope in the pipeline generation industry. You'll be working with some of the brightest product minds and engineers in enterprise software, including the folks who built Salesforce, Do.com, and GetFeedback.
The Qualified Product Team
As designers we work across the full life cycle of a feature, from its conception to its release. We’re a small powerhouse team, with lots of exciting things to build and big plans to grow. We love building cool things, solving hard problems and having direct and immediate impact on the success of our customers and our own company. Don’t be surprised if something you design gets shipped during your first week on the job! We’re looking for our second Product Designer to work directly with our founding product designer to continue to evolve our platform and help our customers see a huge return on investment.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with product management and design to create new features and products
- Iterate quickly on prototypes, and high-fidelity visuals
- Work to ensure everyone on the product team is raising the bar of our UX
- Use your experience in strategic product thinking to understand objectives, spot opportunities, and make decisions based on their effect on the company
- 4+ years working directly with product and engineering teams to ship real features
- Enjoy molding ambiguous problems into clear goals
- Value handcrafted visual design and have an eye for the details
- User experience is always top of mind
- Love working, prototyping, and collaborating using Figma
- Know what it takes to ship a polished experience by working hand-in-hand with your engineering counterparts
- 1-3 years B2B design experience is a plus
- Comfortable working across multiple projects/teams at once
Here are some projects you could help work on:
- Design the future of our Smart Website vision
- Refine our chat and bot experience that lives on customer websites
- Think of new ways to enable our users to be more effective
- Design features and improvements for mobile app
Base Compensation Range: $130,000-$150,000
This position is eligible for a yearly bonus and equity package
Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
Qualified participates in the E-Verify program.
Qualified is changing the way companies market and sell with conversational marketing.
Headquartered in San Francisco, Qualified was founded in 2018 by serial entrepreneurs Kraig Swensrud (former CMO of Salesforce.com) and Sean Whiteley, a duo with a proven track record in enterprise software. Their first company, search marketing firm Kieden, was acquired by Salesforce in 2006, Their second company, online survey and customer experience platform GetFeedback, was acquired by Campaign Monitor in 2014, and later acquired by SurveyMonkey in 2019. Qualified is an early-stage, fast-paced, fast-growing startup in the SOMA area of San Francisco. The company has raised $163M in venture funding, and is backed by Norwest Venture Partners, Redpoint Ventures, Tiger Global, Sapphire, and Salesforce Ventures.
Qualified has three main values that are carried throughout everything they do:
We’re all in this together with a shared goal: grow the business and each other. Work as a team, win as a team. Collaborate and strategize across departments to deliver A+ work. We are bold thought leaders that value creating a sense of belonging for all and celebrating our wins, big or small.
Prioritize the customer above everything else. Build a product that our customers love. Establish ourselves as their trusted advisor and do “Whatever it takes” to make them successful. Prove the ROI. Only when our customers win do we win.
Think Big & Move Fast
We’re defining a new category and we have fierce competition. Fast-paced innovation is the name of the game. We look forward. We reimagine. We throw out new ideas. We test things. We move quickly. We challenge the norm. We don’t settle for status quo.
On the heels of their Series C financing, Qualified is looking to grow the team so that they can do even more, even faster; they’re focused on delivering our customers more innovation, additional services, an expanded product portfolio, and even deeper ties into the Salesforce CRM platform. Qualified is looking for folks that are fired up about joining a fast-paced, fast-growing company that is doing big things.
Diversity & Inclusion
Qualified is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.