Project Coordinator II
Bloomington, Minnesota /
QualTek Wireless (Central) – QualTek Wireless (Central) /
At QualTek, growth and evolution have been at the forefront of our culture since the Company’s inception in 2012. Our work environment reflects this, as our team has a fast-paced, “get stuff done” mindset, that is balanced by our collaborative and casual atmosphere. If you are seeking a new opportunity, with a clear career path, come join a team that is committed to, “Quality first, people and safety always”.
This position is responsible for coordinating and maintaining the administrative functions of the project while providing strong support to the Project Manager, including planning, preparing, organizing, and maintaining project documentation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assist with planning, implementation and delivery of active projects
· Track project deliverables and due dates
· Develop and maintain accurate and complete spreadsheets and files for projects
· Assist with project budgeting administration to provide cost analysis and forecast overall project performance
· Handle day to day project level client communication
· Assist with office operations such as front-end project preparation
· Scan, file, create, and distribute various project documents
· Assist with the preparation and submittal of client packages
· Perform data entry and word processing as needed
· Other duties as assigned
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required.
Education: Associate's degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or equivalent combination of education and experience
· 3+ years’ experience in the wireless telecommunications industry or similar experience
· 3+ years’ experience in a project coordination position
· Understanding of construction methods and materials
· Microsoft Office proficiency
· Data entry and word processing
· Highly organized and detail orientated
· Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
· Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
· Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
· Must be able to pass pre-employment screening that includes background and drug testing
· Must have a valid driver’s license and a driving record that meets Company requirements
· Sitting at a desk for 6-8 hours a day
· Working on a computer for 6-8 hours a day
· May be required to work long and unpredictable hours
QualTek takes pride in providing a comprehensive employee benefits program that meets employee needs and ensures a level of security and protection. We also recognize the important role employee benefits play as a critical component of your overall compensation. We strive to maintain a benefits program that is competitive within our industry.
· Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits
· Short- & Long-Term Disability Benefits
· Company Paid Basic Life Insurance (plus additional voluntary benefits)
· Voluntary Accident, Voluntary Critical Illness and Voluntary Hospital Indemnity
· Flexible Spending Accounts
· Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
· 401(K) with company match
· Paid Time Off, Paid Sick Time, & Company Holidays
· Paid Parental Leave
· Employee Referral Program
· Company Discount Program
At QualTek, we take pride in the quality of our people and the services that we provide.
Apply today and become part of the QualTek family, work alongside our talented industry professionals and impact the future of technology! #QualtekServices #TelecomJobs #NowHiring #QualTekLife #QualTekConnects
Disclaimer: All job requirements are subject to possible revision to reflect changes in the position requirements. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and expectations.