Billerica, Massachusetts /
QualTek Wireless (East) – QualTek Wireless (East) - Warehouse /
At QualTek, growth and evolution have been at the forefront of our culture since the Company’s inception in 2012. Our work environment reflects this, as our team has a fast-paced, “get stuff done” mindset, that is balanced by our collaborative and casual atmosphere. If you are seeking a new opportunity, with a clear career path, come join a team that is committed to, “Quality first, people and safety always”.
This position assists with the daily management and reconciliation of owned and consigned inventory for the market.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Execute all warehouse operations and functional processes, per the direction of the Warehouse Manager
· Maintain accurate inventory records and data transactions using multiple inventory systems, and report material requisitions and usage weekly
· Receive and verify the accuracy of incoming shipments, including backordered items; inspect equipment and materials upon receipt
· Fill requisitions, work orders, requests for materials, tools, or other stock items and distribute as specified
· Sort and place materials on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code; mark materials with identifying information
· Ensure all customer owned incoming and outgoing materials are released and/or returned in compliance with Company process documents and reconcile the materials on a weekly basis
· Conduct physical inventory counts on a quarterly basis
· Input all verified PO receipts into ERP system
· Pick-up and deliver equipment using Company issued vehicle; load and unload specific customer equipment on delivery truck via the use of material handling equipment when necessary
· Maintain communication with customers, sub-contractors, suppliers, mail service, etc. as required
· Maintain a clean and orderly work environment
· Assist with the safeguarding of warehouse operations and contents as per the established security guidelines
· Other duties as assigned
Supervisory Job Duties: Carries out supervisory duties in accordance with the Company’s objectives, policies, and applicable laws. Responsibilities may include but are not limited to: planning, assigning, and directing work, interviewing, hiring, training, evaluating performance, rewarding and disciplining employees, addressing employee concerns, and partnering with HR to resolve escalated employee matters.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required.
Education: High school diploma, general education (G.E.D.), or related trade school education
· One to two years of related experience and/or training
· Forklift certification required
· Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) preferred
· Ability to successfully complete forklift training and demonstrate the ability to operate the equipment
· DOT medical card preferred, not required
· Computer and Microsoft Office proficiency
· Ability to utilize an inventory management system
· Highly organized and detail orientated
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
· Ability to think analytically, apply sound judgment, and solve problems
· Ability to lead, teach, train, and motivate staff
· Must be able to pass pre-employment screening that includes background and drug testing
· Must have a valid driver’s license and a driving record that meets Company requirements
· Must be in good physical condition with the ability to stoop, crawl, bend at the knees and waist, squat, push, pull, lift above the head, and lift 50 lbs.
· Ability to work in various settings with moderate to loud noise levels
· Must be able to stand for long periods of time on varied surfaces
· May be required to work long and unpredictable hours, including weekends
Starting Pay: $25
QualTek takes pride in providing a comprehensive employee benefits program that meets employee needs and ensures a level of security and protection. We also recognize the important role employee benefits play as a critical component of your overall compensation. We strive to maintain a benefits program that is competitive within our industry.
· Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits
· Short- & Long-Term Disability Benefits
· Company Paid Basic Life Insurance (plus additional voluntary benefits)
· Voluntary Accident, Voluntary Critical Illness and Voluntary Hospital Indemnity
· Flexible Spending Accounts
· Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
· 401(K) with company match
· Paid Time Off, Paid Sick Time, & Company Holidays
· Paid Parental Leave
· Employee Referral Program
· Company Discount Program
At QualTek, we take pride in the quality of our people and the services that we provide.
Apply today and become part of the QualTek family, work alongside our talented industry professionals and impact the future of technology! #QualtekServices #TelecomJobs #NowHiring #QualTekLife #QualTekConnects
Disclaimer: All job requirements are subject to possible revision to reflect changes in the position requirements. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and expectations.