Financial Project Coordinator
Billerica, Massachusetts /
QualTek Wireless (East) – QualTek Wireless (East) /
At QualTek, growth and evolution have been at the forefront of our culture since the Company’s inception in 2012. Our work environment reflects this, as our team has a fast-paced, “get stuff done” mindset, that is balanced by our collaborative and casual atmosphere. If you are seeking a new opportunity, with a clear career path, come join a team that is committed to, “Quality first, people and safety always”.
This position is responsible for providing general financial and analytical project support by coordinating and maintaining the associated administrative functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Plan and coordinate project revenue and budgeting
· Monitor progress of job sites via various internal and external databases and regularly update project data
· Report project progress and any system discrepancies to management
· Identify and resolve issues related to material requisitions from the Logistics Department and purchase order requests from the Construction and Project Managers
· Create and close out projects in the appropriate databases
· Reconcile project financial data between customer and internal systems to ensure accuracy
· Input data into various department trackers
· Ad hoc reporting
· Other duties as assigned
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required.
Education: Associate’s degree (A. A.) in a relevant field from a two-year college or technical school
· Two years’ financial and/or financial project experience
· Wireless telecommunications industry experience preferred
· Strong understanding of profit and loss and estimates versus actuals
· Computer and Microsoft Office proficiency
· Strong data entry and typing skills
· Highly organized and detail oriented
· Strong verbal communication skills
· Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams
· Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
· Must be able to pass pre-employment screening that includes background and drug testing
· Must have a valid driver’s license and a driving record that meets Company requirements
· May be required to work long and unpredictable hours
· Must be able to sit at a desk and/or work on a computer for 6-8 hours per day
QualTek takes pride in providing a comprehensive employee benefits program that meets employee needs and ensures a level of security and protection. We also recognize the important role employee benefits play as a critical component of your overall compensation. We strive to maintain a benefits program that is competitive within our industry.
· Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits
· Short- & Long-Term Disability Benefits
· Company Paid Basic Life Insurance (plus additional voluntary benefits)
· Voluntary Accident, Voluntary Critical Illness and Voluntary Hospital Indemnity
· Flexible Spending Accounts
· Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
· 401(K) with company match
· Paid Time Off, Paid Sick Time, & Company Holidays
· Paid Parental Leave
· Employee Referral Program
· Company Discount Program
At QualTek, we take pride in the quality of our people and the services that we provide.
Apply today and become part of the QualTek family, work alongside our talented industry professionals and impact the future of technology! #QualtekServices #TelecomJobs #NowHiring #QualTekLife #QualTekConnects
Disclaimer: All job requirements are subject to possible revision to reflect changes in the position requirements. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and expectations.