King of Prussia, Pennsylvania /
QualTek Supply Chain – QualTek - Supply Chain /
At QualTek, growth and evolution have been at the forefront of our culture since the Company’s inception in 2012. Our work environment reflects this, as our team has a fast-paced, “get stuff done” mindset, that is balanced by our collaborative and casual atmosphere. If you are seeking a new opportunity, with a clear career path, come join a team that is committed to, “Quality first, people and safety always”.
This position provides support to the logistics department through the processing of daily transactions and assisting in the processing of data critical to business operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Reconcile customer material billing
· Maintain daily inventory reconciliations
· Reconcile invoice to purchase order price variances
· Process purchase requisitions and purchase orders
· Track and report material backorders from vendors
· Analyze data and forecast requirements with vendors
· Set up, plan, and coordinate with vendors
· Maintain and create detailed reports
· Track and trace freight
· Perform internal inventory audits
· Complete ad hoc reporting and data entry as needed
· Other duties as assigned
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required.
Education: Associate's degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Two years of purchasing/logistics experience preferred
· Wireless telecom or utility construction industry experience preferred
· Computer and Microsoft Office proficiency
· Ability to utilize an inventory management system
· Highly organized and detail oriented
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
· Ability to think analytically, apply sound judgment, and solve problems
· Must be able to pass pre-employment screening that includes background and drug testing
· Must have a valid driver’s license and a driving record that meets Company requirements
· Ability to work in various settings with moderate to loud noise levels
· Ability to sit at a desk for 6-8 hours a day
· Ability to work on a computer for 6-8 hours a day
· May be required to work long and unpredictable hours, including weekends
QualTek takes pride in providing a comprehensive employee benefits program that meets employee needs and ensures a level of security and protection. We also recognize the important role employee benefits play as a critical component of your overall compensation. We strive to maintain a benefits program that is competitive within our industry.
· Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits
· Short- & Long-Term Disability Benefits
· Company Paid Basic Life Insurance (plus additional voluntary benefits)
· Voluntary Accident, Voluntary Critical Illness and Voluntary Hospital Indemnity
· Flexible Spending Accounts
· Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
· 401(K) with company match
· Paid Time Off, Paid Sick Time, & Company Holidays
· Paid Parental Leave
· Employee Referral Program
· Company Discount Program
At QualTek, we take pride in the quality of our people and the services that we provide.
Apply today and become part of the QualTek family, work alongside our talented industry professionals and impact the future of technology! #QualtekServices #TelecomJobs #NowHiring #QualTekLife #QualTekConnects
Disclaimer: All job requirements are subject to possible revision to reflect changes in the position requirements. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and expectations.