Syracuse, New York /
QualTek Wireless (East) – QualTek Wireless (East) - Warehouse /
At QualTek, growth and evolution have been at the forefront of our culture since the Company’s inception in 2012. Our work environment reflects this, as our team has a fast-paced, “get stuff done” mindset, that is balanced by our collaborative and casual atmosphere. If you are seeking a new opportunity, with a clear career path, come join a team that is committed to, “Quality first, people and safety always”.
This position assists with the receiving, organizing, reconciling, and shipping of owned and/or consigned inventory in a warehouse setting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Execute all warehouse operations and functional processes per the direction of the Warehouse Manager and/or Supervisor
· Receive and verify the accuracy of incoming shipments; inspect equipment and materials upon receipt
· Accurately and efficiently pull and distribute materials and various stock items to fulfill requests and work orders
· Utilize the inventory management system for the daily tracking of inventory
· Sort and place materials on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code
· Complete the proper documentation for all transactions
· Assist with weekly material requisitions and usage reporting
· Maintain a clean and orderly work environment
· Assist with the safeguarding of warehouse operations and contents as per the established security guidelines
· Assist with the management of the market’s fleet, including but not limited to vehicle assignments, routine maintenance, repairs, vehicle registration, and inspection compliance
· Participate in the physical inventory count process on a quarterly basis
· Other duties as assigned
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required.
Education: High school diploma, general education degree (G.E.D.), or related trade school education
· Less than one-year warehouse experience
· Forklift certification preferred
· Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) preferred
· Computer and Microsoft Office proficiency
· Ability to utilize an inventory management system
· Ability to read, comprehend, and carry out instructions
· Strong verbal communication skills
· Ability to meet strict deadlines
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
· Must be able to pass pre-employment screening that includes background and drug testing
· Must have a valid driver’s license and a driving record that meets Company requirements
· Must be in good physical condition with the ability to stoop, crawl, bend at the knees and waist, squat and frequently lift up to 100 lbs.
· Ability to work in various settings with moderate to loud noise levels
· Must be able to stand for long periods of time on varied surfaces
· May be required to work long and unpredictable hours, including weekends
Starting Pay: $18
QualTek takes pride in providing a comprehensive employee benefits program that meets employee needs and ensures a level of security and protection. We also recognize the important role employee benefits play as a critical component of your overall compensation. We strive to maintain a benefits program that is competitive within our industry.
· Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits
· Short- & Long-Term Disability Benefits
· Company Paid Basic Life Insurance (plus additional voluntary benefits)
· Voluntary Accident, Voluntary Critical Illness and Voluntary Hospital Indemnity
· Flexible Spending Accounts
· Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
· 401(K) with company match
· Paid Time Off, Paid Sick Time, & Company Holidays
· Paid Parental Leave
· Employee Referral Program
· Company Discount Program
At QualTek, we take pride in the quality of our people and the services that we provide.
Apply today and become part of the QualTek family, work alongside our talented industry professionals and impact the future of technology! #QualtekServices #TelecomJobs #NowHiring #QualTekLife #QualTekConnects
Disclaimer: All job requirements are subject to possible revision to reflect changes in the position requirements. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and expectations.