Albuquerque, New Mexico /
QualTek Wireless (Central) – QualTek Wireless (Central) /
At QualTek, growth and evolution have been at the forefront of our culture since the Company’s inception in 2012. Our work environment reflects this, as our team has a fast-paced, “get stuff done” mindset, that is balanced by our collaborative and casual atmosphere. If you are seeking a new opportunity, with a clear career path, come join a team that is committed to, “Quality first, people and safety always”.
This position is responsible for installing, troubleshooting, repairing, and testing electrical equipment and materials. Must have Journeyman California Certification
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical equipment, including cabinets, meters, sub-metering, conduit, and wiring
· Utilize electrical testing equipment as required
· Obtain required electrical permits
· Collect and review closeout documentation for jobs, including site photographs, tests, and inspections
· Maintain a clean and orderly work environment in accordance with Company requirements
· Other duties as assigned
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required.
Education: High school diploma, general education degree (G.E.D.), or related trade school education
· Two to three years’ electrical experience
· One to two years’ wireless telecommunications industry experience
· Ability to operate hand and power tools
· Knowledge of electrical codes and licensing
· Ability to read electrical schematics and drawings
· Must have valid state electrical license(s)
· Must have or obtain and maintain OSHA Construction 10-hour Safety Training Card
· Must have or obtain and maintain First Aid and CPR certification
· Must have or obtain and maintain RF Radiation Safety & Awareness certification
· Computer and Microsoft Office proficiency
· Ability to read, comprehend, and carry out instructions
· Strong verbal communication skills
· Ability to meet strict deadlines
· Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams
· Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to think analytically, apply sound judgement, and solve problems
· Must be able to pass pre-employment screening that includes background and drug testing
· Must have a valid driver’s license and a driving record that meets Company requirements
· Must be in good physical condition with the ability to stoop, crawl, bend at the knees and waist, squat, and lift 75 lbs.
· Ability to work in various settings with moderate to loud noise levels
· Ability to work outdoors in all types of weather
· Ability to work long and unpredictable hours
· Ability to travel up to 100% of the time, including short notice travel. Travel includes local site travel or national travel depending on business needs.
Starting Pay: $28
QualTek takes pride in providing a comprehensive employee benefits program that meets employee needs and ensures a level of security and protection. We also recognize the important role employee benefits play as a critical component of your overall compensation. We strive to maintain a benefits program that is competitive within our industry.
· Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits
· Short- & Long-Term Disability Benefits
· Company Paid Basic Life Insurance (plus additional voluntary benefits)
· Voluntary Accident, Voluntary Critical Illness and Voluntary Hospital Indemnity
· Flexible Spending Accounts
· Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
· 401(K) with company match
· Paid Time Off, Paid Sick Time, & Company Holidays
· Paid Parental Leave
· Employee Referral Program
· Company Discount Program
At QualTek, we take pride in the quality of our people and the services that we provide.
Apply today and become part of the QualTek family, work alongside our talented industry professionals and impact the future of technology! #QualtekServices #TelecomJobs #NowHiring #QualTekLife #QualTekConnects
Disclaimer: All job requirements are subject to possible revision to reflect changes in the position requirements. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and expectations.