King of Prussia, Pennsylvania /
QualTek Supply Chain – QualTek - Supply Chain /
At QualTek, growth and evolution have been at the forefront of our culture since the Company’s inception in 2012. Our work environment reflects this, as our team has a fast-paced, “get stuff done” mindset, that is balanced by our collaborative and casual atmosphere. If you are seeking a new opportunity, with a clear career path, come join a team that is committed to, “Quality first, people and safety always”.
This position is responsible for onboarding new vendors and creating corporate purchase orders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Create and maintain vendor data detailing the status of vendor onboarding and communicate data to applicable parties
· Negotiate terms and conditions and credit terms with new vendors
· Coordinate with the Accounts Payable and Legal Departments to process all credit applications and manage the executed return of packets
· Assist with the identification and investigation of potential national vendors using selection criteria based on business needs
· Coordinate with the Risk Department to collect vendor insurance information
· Coordinate with the Tax Department to compile and disseminate state tax exempt tax forms
· Process all corporate purchase orders
· Other duties as assigned
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required.
Education: Bachelor's degree (B.A.) in a relevant field from a four-year college or university
Experience: One-year relevant work experience
· Computer and Microsoft Office proficiency
· Proficiency with and/or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s computer systems; specifically Oracle and Salesforce
· Highly organized and detail orientated
· Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
· Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
· Superior time management skills
· Ability to maintain the confidentiality of information
· Ability to work with all levels of management and staff
· Must be able to pass pre-employment screening that includes background and drug testing
· Must have a valid driver’s license and a driving record that meets Company requirements
· Ability to sit at a desk for 6-8 hours per day
· Ability to work on a computer for 6-8 hours per day
· May be required to work long and unpredictable hours
QualTek takes pride in providing a comprehensive employee benefits program that meets employee needs and ensures a level of security and protection. We also recognize the important role employee benefits play as a critical component of your overall compensation. We strive to maintain a benefits program that is competitive within our industry.
· Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits
· Short- & Long-Term Disability Benefits
· Company Paid Basic Life Insurance (plus additional voluntary benefits)
· Voluntary Accident, Voluntary Critical Illness and Voluntary Hospital Indemnity
· Flexible Spending Accounts
· Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
· 401(K) with company match
· Paid Time Off, Paid Sick Time, & Company Holidays
· Paid Parental Leave
· Employee Referral Program
· Company Discount Program
At QualTek, we take pride in the quality of our people and the services that we provide.
Apply today and become part of the QualTek family, work alongside our talented industry professionals and impact the future of technology! #QualtekServices #TelecomJobs #NowHiring #QualTekLife #QualTekConnects
Disclaimer: All job requirements are subject to possible revision to reflect changes in the position requirements. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and expectations.