Project Coordinator I
Swedesboro, New Jersey /
Urban Cable – Urban Cable /
At QualTek, growth and evolution have been at the forefront of our culture since the Company’s inception in 2012. Our work environment reflects this, as our team has a fast-paced, “get stuff done” mindset, that is balanced by our collaborative and casual atmosphere. If you are seeking a new opportunity, with a clear career path, come join a team that is committed to, “Quality first, people and safety always”.
This position is responsible for the administrative functions of the project and supporting the Project Manager, including but not limited to; planning, preparing, organizing, maintaining project documentation, and acquiring municipal agency permits for the proposed installation of cable and fiber optic networks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assist with the planning, implementation, and delivery of active projects
· Track project deliverables and deadlines
· Develop and maintain accurate and complete spreadsheets and files for projects
· Support daily activities of the Project Managers
· Handle day to day project level customer communication
· Manage the process of material requisitions and packing slips for material received
· Scan, file, create, and distribute various project documents
· Assist with the preparation and submission of customer packages
· Other duties as assigned
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required.
Education: Associates degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or equivalent combination of education and experience
· One to two years’ related industry experience
· One to two years’ project coordination experience
· Understanding of construction methods and materials
· Computer and Microsoft Office proficiency
· Data entry and word processing
· Highly organized and detail oriented
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
· Superior time management skills
· Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
· Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
· Must be able to pass pre-employment screening that includes background and drug testing
· Must have a valid driver’s license and a driving record that meets Company requirements
· Ability to sit at a desk for 6-8 hours per day
· Ability to work on a computer for 6-8 hours per day
· May be required to work long and unpredictable hours
QualTek takes pride in providing a comprehensive employee benefits program that meets employee needs and ensures a level of security and protection. We also recognize the important role employee benefits play as a critical component of your overall compensation. We strive to maintain a benefits program that is competitive within our industry.
· Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits
· Short- & Long-Term Disability Benefits
· Company Paid Basic Life Insurance (plus additional voluntary benefits)
· Voluntary Accident, Voluntary Critical Illness and Voluntary Hospital Indemnity
· Flexible Spending Accounts
· Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
· 401(K) with company match
· Paid Time Off, Paid Sick Time, & Company Holidays
· Paid Parental Leave
· Employee Referral Program
· Company Discount Program
At QualTek, we take pride in the quality of our people and the services that we provide.
Apply today and become part of the QualTek family, work alongside our talented industry professionals and impact the future of technology! #QualtekServices #TelecomJobs #NowHiring #QualTekLife #QualTekConnects
Disclaimer: All job requirements are subject to possible revision to reflect changes in the position requirements. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and expectations.