Head of Product Design
San Francisco /
Product & Design – Product Design /
Are you a design leader with a passion for groundbreaking technology? Do you thrive on building design team culture? Do you love using your creative prowess to solve strategic business challenges?
Quantcast is hiring a Head of Product Design to lead our design team in our San Francisco office!
At Quantcast, we have built one of the largest, live-data footprint, and we use it to bring unparalleled relevance to online advertising. By utilizing technology and big data to understand digital audiences, Quantcast solves the biggest challenges in marketing.
As the Head of Product Design, you will lead the team to deliver designs across all Quantcast products. You will set the design team vision, workflow and structure, and ensure cohesion and consistency across products through our design system.
- Lead the Product Design team that spans all products and product teams
- Hire, onboard, and train new team members
- Facilitate and mentor the team through creating high quality design deliverables including information architecture diagrams, flows, wireframes, comps, prototypes, and style guides for design systems
- Handle multiple channels of internal input and user feedback; be adept at balancing conflicting inputs and helping the team find elegant solutions
- Evangelize, evolve and ensure adoption and improvement of our design system
- Inspire a design thinking / user-centric culture within the team and across the organization
- Be a thought-leader on product design to partners at all levels (from peers to the CEO) with clear, articulate rationale for design decisions
- 7+ years leading Product Design teams with proven experience leading the design of sophisticated interconnected products
- 10+ year hands-on experience designing web and/or mobile applications
- Advanced user research, information architecture, interaction design and visual design skills
- Experience developing and evangelizing adoption of a design system, both in building patterns and component libraries
- Proficient with Sketch, Creative Suite, and prototyping tools
- Portfolio showing examples of product design work
- Experience with B2B software or, at minimum, operationally complex software
- Organized thought process and effective communication – especially when articulating design decisions, supporting prioritization
- BA/BS/BFA or equivalent industry experience
Quantcast is an audience intelligence and measurement company headquartered in San Francisco. Combining machine learning, a privacy-by-design approach, and live data drawn from more than 100 million online destinations, Quantcast provides software, information and advertising services for marketers, publishers and advertising agencies worldwide. Founded in 2006, Quantcast has employees in 21 offices across 11 countries.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.