Principal/Lead Product Designer
Product & Design – Product Design
Are you a self-starter with a passion for cutting edge technology? Do you thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environments? Do you love using your creative prowess to solve complex business challenges?
Quantcast is hiring a Principal/Lead Product Designer to work on our Product Design team in our San Francisco office.
Quantcast runs the world’s largest AI-driven insights and measurement platform directly quantifying over 100 million web destinations. Using machine learning to drive human learning, Quantcast provides brand marketers and publishers with meaningful audience insights, predictive targeting and measurement solutions across the customer journey.
As a Principal/Lead Product Designer, you will join our team of talented, passionate designers. You will solve challenging problems related to understanding audiences and making digital advertising relevant and useful.
- Oversee design for a business area with multiple products and product teams
- Partner with PM, Eng, and Research to define the product direction, strategy for your area, and simple solutions for complex workflows
- Create high quality design deliverables including information architecture diagrams, flows, wireframes, comps, prototypes, and style guides for design systems
- Collaborate with Engineering to create products that are implemented to spec and with other designers to create a cohesive cross-product experience
- Manage multiple channels of stakeholder input and user feedback; be adept at balancing conflicting inputs and finding elegant solutions
- Evangelize, evolve and ensure adoption and improvement of our design system
- Be an expert on your product area and present design solutions to stakeholders at all levels (from peers to the CEO) with clear, articulate rationale for design decisions
- 7+ years experience designing web and/or mobile applications; BA/BS/BFA or equivalent industry experience
- Solid customer discovery, information architecture, interaction design and visual design skills
- Experience developing and evangelizing adoption of a design system
- Proficient with Sketch, Creative Suite, and prototyping tools
- Portfolio showing examples of product design work
- Organized thought process and effective communication – especially when articulating design decisions
- Obsess over details – UI consistency, microinteractions, and even project plans
Quantcast owns and operates the world’s largest audience insights and measurement platform on the open internet. Fueled by live data drawn from more than 100 million web and mobile destinations, Quantcast applies machine learning technology to help marketers, publishers, and agencies grow their brands by better understanding and predicting consumer interactions in real-time.
Founded in 2006, Quantcast is headquartered in San Francisco and has employees in over 20 offices across 10 countries. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self.