Events Marketing Associate
Marketing & Communications – Corporate Marketing /
Quantcast is hiring for an Events Marketing Associate to join our London team!
We are a global advertising technology company that empowers brands, agencies and publishers to know and grow their audiences by reaching the right person at the right time. With the new Quantcast Platform, we provide real-time insights about consumers and their preferences, while maintaining their data privacy. We help publishers and marketers thrive, while consumers benefit.
As the Events Marketing Associate you will be responsible for executing industry and owned events end-to-end as well as supporting larger field marketing programs, when required. You will support in-market customer engagement and own industry event sponsorships and relationships for the EMEA region.
We are looking for a proactive team player that is organised, has excellent attention to detail, strong multi-tasker and experience partnering with sales as well as with managing B2B events. You will be responsible for managing a range of live in-person, virtual and hybrid events throughout EMEA.
What you'll do:
- End-to-end event management of third-party industry events and activations including determining participation and level, logistic management, brainstorming concepts, creative management, messaging, on-site activation, and success tracking and reporting - working with our design, digital marketing and communications teams
- Conceive, plan and manage owned events, in collaboration with digital marketing, corporate marketing, product marketing and sales teams, including post-event reporting.
- Research opportunities in EMEA markets of possible sponsorship opportunities and produce detailed proposals (including timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing and budgets)
- Amplify industry and owned events through social media promotions and other channels, when appropriate
- Collaborate closely with the digital marketing team to execute campaigns, manage lead flow and report on success for driving attendance and participation at events
- Identify, plan, and support larger EMEA field marketing programs in conjunction with regional sales teams to reach customers and prospects to support revenue goals
- Manage EMEA event budget and process event-related invoices
What you already have:
- 2+ years' marketing experience crafting and executing top-notch events and programs
- Experience planning and executing numerous industry and owned events for clients and prospects with stellar results
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Excellence in partnering with sales teams to drive revenue
- Creativity to develop impactful and engaging campaigns
- Proactive mindset and tenacity to deliver on the plan
- Ability to see the big picture yet attentive to the small details
- Team player and positive attitude
- Commercially driven
Bonus points for:
- B2B marketing background
- Industry experience in Media / Advertising Technology
- Experience with Wordpress, Salesforce and Marketo systems
- French, German, and/or Italian language ability
What you'll get from us:
- Great work atmosphere with fun, diverse teams all driving towards the same goal
- Attractive salary
- Fully covered health insurance
- Parental, sick and time off benefits
- Mental and physical health benefits and resources
- Corporate Gym discounts for GymFlex
- Career development opportunities
- Flexible working
- Free office meals and snacks
- Pension and stock benefits
- Workplace focused on inclusion
- Childcare benefits
- 25 days annual leave per calendar year
Quantcast is an advertising technology company and the creator of an innovative intelligent audience platform that empowers brands, agencies and publishers to know and grow their audiences online. Our solutions are leveling the playing field for our customers when it comes to effectively reaching audiences online and helping them power a thriving free and open internet for everyone. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Francisco, Quantcast has employees in 20 offices across 10 countries.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Recognizing the importance of flexible work environments, Quantcast has adopted a hybrid work model. The model gives employees the opportunity to work from home two days a week and work in the office for team collaboration for the remainder of the time. The effectiveness of the implementation may differ based on location or team, so please consult with your manager for further information. Through at least the end of 2021, we are providing additional flexibility, including relaxing the in-office schedule and offering flexibility around the number of days and which day one is required to be in the office. Hybrid employees can also work remotely for two weeks each year or apply for our fully-remote work program. To ensure the safety of everyone, all U.S. employees working from a Quantcast office or who meet clients are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Outside of the U.S., we encourage all employees to get vaccinated.