Senior Art Director
Marketing & Communications – Creative
Quantcast is hiring a Senior Art Director to work in our San Francisco office.
As the real-time pulse of the Internet, Quantcast runs the world’s largest AI-driven insights and measurement platform directly quantifying over 100 million web destinations. Using machine learning to drive human learning, Quantcast provides marketers and publishers with meaningful audience insights, predictive targeting and measurement solutions across the customer journey.
As a Senior Art Director, you will execute visual brand strategy and collaborate to build complex communications systems.
- You will work to implement and deliver the visual design of the Quantcast brand, campaigns and product
- ou will work closely with PM and Marketing/Product/Engineering to effectively execute design and brand with high fidelity
- You will work to evolve visual and motion design; collaborate adn help implement processes that increase efficiency and remove obstacles for themselves and the team
- You will advocate for visual design and simplicity across Quantcast, work effectively to ensure a culture of craft, elegance and execution
- You will build strong bridges across Quantcast teams including marketing, product/engineering and brand
- You will work across mediums and channels
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g., Interaction, Graphic, Visual Communications, Product, Industrial), Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science, or a related field or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of industry experience
- 1-2 years experience directly managing designers
- Experience designing outstanding print and web-based applications for a business-oriented website
- Ability to act as a leader in communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale, all within a user-centered design process
- Excellent of Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign, Sketch; solid knowledge CSS and HTML + other relevant web technologies skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships
- Self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and deadlines
Quantcast is on a mission to help brands grow in the AI era. We are creating the System of Intelligence for the marketing ecosystem so clients can make every customer engagement smarter, faster and more relevant.
Since 2006, we’ve been building Q - the world’s largest AI-driven audience behavior platform for the open Internet that today directly quantifies over 100 million web and mobile destinations. Q powers the Quantcast Intelligence Cloud, our suite of audience insights, targeting and measurement solutions designed to understand, influence, convert and measure the consumer journey. Marketers, agencies, consultancies and publishers use the Quantcast Intelligence Cloud to discover new customers, drive incremental growth and deliver business outcomes.
As a global technology company, Quantcast operates in 10 countries with headquarters in San Francisco. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self.