Munich, Bavaria /
Full-Time or Part-Time
QuantCo is a leading global data science company with more than 150 employees in the US, Germany, Switzerland, the UK, and other countries. We are building advanced pricing, forecasting, claims management, and medical image recognition products. We believe in fostering a positive and productive work environment for our employees by providing welcoming, well-equipped offices in all our locations. We are looking for an Office Manager to join our team and ensure the smooth and efficient operation of our office space in Munich.
We are looking for:
- A highly proactive individual with excellent interpersonal and communication skills (in German and English).
- A team player who does not shy away from taking responsibility for complex and ambitious tasks.
- A reliable colleague ensuring the overall functionality of our office space.
- A hands-on, service-oriented mindset with problem-solving skills and great attention to detail.
- Advanced skills in GSuite, MS Office and project management software like Asana are a plus.
The Office Manager in Munich will:
- Work closely with our Munich leadership team and support them in creating a welcoming office culture to ensure colleagues from Munich and other QuantCo locations enjoy coming to the office frequently.
- Create and maintain a productive work environment by handling various administrative tasks and coordinating office operations.
- Support colleagues in Munich and teams visiting by organizing local (team) events.
- Act as the first point of contact person for external vendors, suppliers, service providers (food, IT, others), and most importantly for our Munich colleagues.
What we offer:
- Be part of a growing, international tech company with amazing colleagues.
- Enjoy 28 days of vacation and a very attractive compensation package.
- Shape your job by implementing your own ideas right from the start.
- part-time (80% or more) is possible
The position is based in our Munich office with a flexible start date.
At QuantCo, we leverage expertise in data science, engineering, and economics to help organizations turn data into decisions. Started by 4 PhDs from Harvard and Stanford, we are now more than 160 professionals with extensive quantitative, engineering, and business experience. We are globally distributed with offices in Berlin, Boston, Cologne, Karlsruhe, London, Munich, San Francisco, and Zurich.
Our solutions include algorithmic pricing, data-driven claims management, and high-dimensional forecasting systems. Our customers include some of the largest financial, retail, and healthcare organizations in the US and Europe. We impact core business processes and decisions by combining advanced data-driven insights with scalable engineering solutions.
We are excited about writing mission-critical code that affects millions of people and impacts billions of dollars. If you feel the same way, we look forward to hearing from you.
QuantCo does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.