Project Manager Events & Culture
Full-Time or Part-Time
We believe bringing our data scientists, quant researchers, software engineers, and product managers together for team days, summer parties, holiday events, and firm-wide meetings is a crucial part of our culture. Sharing delicious food in Zurich, kayaking in the Atlantic, welcoming 25 new interns on the rooftop of a palace in Berlin, visiting the Acropolis in Athens, designing a product during a workshop in Munich, or dancing the night away in Barcelona are important moments that foster lasting connections within our company.
We are seeking an energetic, creative, and highly organized project manager to create these moments for us in the coming years.
Lead the delivery of country-unit event projects, team-building events, and global company retreats. Work closely with senior management to determine requirements for perfect, tailor-made, and culture-shaping events while maintaining high standards of production for all events.
Ideally, you will be based in Berlin, Munich, London, or Zurich. Other options could be discussed. Traveling to different QuantCo offices and event locations will be part of your job.
What We Offer:
- Be part of a fast-growing, global tech company;
- Receive a competitive compensation package;
- Work on a flexible schedule;
- Get ongoing training and support and opportunities for growth and career development.
We are looking for an outstanding individual who brings:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in high-end and complex event planning, event management, corporate events, or events for individuals or small businesses or high-end project management;
- An international network of contacts: you know the best hotels, restaurants, agencies, locations, etc...
- Excellent communication skills and a high amount of emotional intelligence;
- A high degree of self-organization, self-confidence, empathy, and resilience;
- A strong ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and to prioritize their own workload;
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- Service mentality;
- The energy to drive projects forward and the will and maturity to take responsibility;
- The ability to work in a team environment;
- Advanced skills in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint) and project management software like Asana. Graphic design software or platforms (Canva) is a plus;
- A university degree is highly appreciated.
At QuantCo, we leverage expertise in data science, engineering, and economics to help organizations turn data into decisions. Started by 4 PhDs from Harvard and Stanford, we are now more than 160 professionals with extensive quantitative, engineering, and business experience. We are globally distributed with offices in Berlin, Boston, Cologne, Karlsruhe, London, Munich, San Francisco, and Zurich.
Our solutions include algorithmic pricing, data-driven claims management, and high-dimensional forecasting systems. Our customers include some of the largest financial, retail, and healthcare organizations in the US and Europe. We impact core business processes and decisions by combining advanced data-driven insights with scalable engineering solutions.
We are excited about writing mission-critical code that affects millions of people and impacts billions of dollars. If you feel the same way, we look forward to hearing from you.
QuantCo does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.