Equity Trader – European stock markets
Trading Team /
We are a startup trading on several European exchanges. Thanks to first-class applications, detailed
analyses and talented traders, we have been successful in these markets for several years. We are
constantly growing, therefore we are seeking for reinforcements for our core business - trading. You
will be trading shares in European markets with former poker professionals, optimizing existing
strategies and inventing new ones in cooperation with our analysts. If you enjoy intellectual
challenges, constantly work on your development, and like numbers, we will understand each other.
- Trading stocks on European stock exchanges will be your daily bread.
- You will optimize our existing strategies with trading insights.
- You will be involved in developing innovative strategies in collaboration with our analysts.
What we offer:
- Startup culture but with confidence, backed by Wood & Co., which is the largest investment
- group in the CEE region.
- Take advantage of the experience gained by poker or games like Hearthstone / Artifact /
- Magic in a successful, well-scalable business with the future.
- We will teach you everything we know about trading. We utilize technology companies that
- are not comparable to trading in domestic conditions.
- Beautiful offices on the roof of the Palladium offices with terrace and relaxation rooms.
- Fully stocked kitchen.
- Weekly lightning talks about everything we enjoy, company events, and team-building
- Coaching with a sports psychologist.
- Yoga lessons in the offices, multisport card, showers and changing rooms, parking space for
- bicycles, and sports partners.
- English lessons at work.
- 5 weeks of vacation, 5 sick days, pension allowance.
You have at least one of the following:
- Experienced poker player supported by reults.
- Experienced player of games like Hearthstone / Artifact / Magic supported by
- University degree in a technical, mathematical, or economic field.
- Business mindset, you are used to searching for new opportunities.
- Analytical thinking and a desire to move forward.
- Hunger for results.
- The ability to be decisives under constant pressure.
- Interest in trading and financial markets.
We are an ambitious team of traders, analysts, and developers who design and run our own
software for trading in financial markets. We started in 2013 as a bunch of poker professionals who
took on an analysis of trading in the financial markets at Wood & Co. We quickly realized that these
markets have great potential, and decided to explore new opportunities under their care.
Our team has 25 members today. We have a beautiful space on the roof of the Palladium offices
within sight of the Prague Stock Exchange. We have grown a bit but the desire for continuous
improvement is still written in our DNA; it is a necessity in this rapidly-developing market
environment. We are not afraid to make risky decisions because we learn from them. We are an
agile startup, which builds on open-source, has a minimum of bureaucracy, and believes that the
potential of every human can be unlocked by responsibility and freedom.