New Haven, CT /
Hardware Engineering /
Quantum Circuits, Inc. (QCI) is developing a full-stack quantum computing platform using superconducting devices and a modular, robust, and scalable architecture. QCI's mission is to build the first truly useful quantum computers.
Our novel approach to building quantum computers is based on technology developed over a decade of research at Yale University's world-class quantum labs. Our machines have built-in error correction, unique software features that enable lightning-fast algorithm execution, and multiple modes of operation to solve more algorithms than ever, all in one quantum computer.
So, why join QCI? You’ll be working with the latest technology at our state-of-the-art facilities, where your curiosity, ingenuity, and initiative will thrive - you'll learn a ton by working with us and have a lot of fun doing it. We have a deep, fast-paced team that's passionate about building the best quantum computers in the world. Join us if you want to be at the forefront of the quantum revolution.
As a QCI RF Engineer, here's what you’d be working on:
- Design, procurement, and testing passive and active microwave components for use in room temperature and cryogenic applications
- Applying microwave engineering techniques to the domain of superconducting quantum circuits
- Developing tools and techniques for the design, characterization, packaging, and validation of superconducting quantum devices
- Design of scalable manufacturing and procurement processes for custom microwave hardware
What we're looking for from you:
- Extensive experience in passive/active microwave component design, testing, and manufacturing
- Extensive experience in device simulation with software like HFSS, SPICE, Genesys, and Maxwell
- Managing a portfolio of microwave engineering projects from design, fabrication, and testing to deployment
- Degrees in electrical engineering, physics, or applied physics preferred
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills
- Strong teamwork skills especially with working in interdisciplinary teams with professionals from other fields of physics and engineering
Quantum Circuits Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.