Account Executive, UK&I
Sales – EMEA Sales /
😎 Our Culture
Quantum Metric's number one objective is happy people, diverse and inclusive culture. We’re passionate about empowering our people to become the best version of themselves, offering coaching and training programs designed to accelerate their career in whatever direction they choose.
As a remote-first company, we understand the importance of building an engaged, diverse, and fun place to work. We hold regular company-wide events, seasonal challenges + games, and Quantum Metric sponsored local outings when Zoom becomes too much. We also have a number of Employee Resource Groups that provide spaces to discuss, share, and reflect on topics that impact us both inside and outside of work - from being new to SaaS or navigating it as a first-time parent, to overcoming the barriers faced as Black, Asian American and Native Hawaiian/Pacific Islander, LGBTQIA or other underrepresented backgrounds.
We are also passionate about the connections we build with our customers. You’ll not only work with some of the world’s most recognized brands, but build lasting relationships.
At Quantum Metric we value all types of experience and education and don’t expect you to meet every qualification for this position. We are most interested in the unique perspective you can bring and your ability to uphold our values of passion, persistence, and integrity.
🚀 About the Role
As part of the Enterprise Sales team at Quantum Metric, you will manage full life-cycle sales driving growth within a greenfield territory of enterprise accounts. In a fast evolving space, we require all of our team members to show a thirst for continuous learning and massive earnings. You will be expected to establish trust and credibility with a variety of stakeholders including Product Managers, Business Analysts, CX Insights Leaders, DevOps teams for web / iOS / Android apps and a variety of technology ecosystem partners. You will be expected to learn and execute our sales process, collaborate with multiple functions (Sales Engineering, Sales Leadership, Marketing, Alliances, Post-Sales, etc.) and help define our brand.
To be a successful member of the Sales team at Quantum Metric, you have prior experience in a full-cycle software sales role in enterprise SaaS and be passionate about working in a startup environment. You are self-motivated, organized and determined in building meaningful customer partnerships. This is a remote position but you must live in the UK.
- Create, execute and tune your business plan as the GM of your territory
- Use Quantum Metric’s sales model to engage directly with Decision Makers, Champions and Budget holders in enterprise businesses across EMEA
- Beat quota consistently while learning and implementing our sales methodology, including effective use of tools and systems that help with tracking leading indicators for your forecast
- Qualify and help solve customer pain points by educating key decision makers in your assigned territory about Quantum Metric’s unique value proposition, in partnership with our Sales Engineering, Product Marketing and Customer Success teams
- Work closely with partners to create mutual action plans, generate pipeline and drive opportunities through closure to referencability
- Ramp quickly through excellent onboarding and invest time in continuous education by completing online learning and certification courses
- Maintain accurate customer records, activity and pipeline reports within Salesforce
- Identify new business opportunities and channel partnerships within your territory
- You will provide timely and accurate business forecasts based on your monthly and quarterly achievement
- Build a consistent and reliable funnel of opportunities and meet established contract volume and revenue targets for new business
- Experience beating quota and are motivated by uncapped earning potential with generous accelerators and spiffs including President’s Club
- Your prior experience helps you build credibility selling to LOB leaders (President, CDO, VP eCom, etc.), Product Management and CX Insights & Analytics leaders
- You have a passion for selling, and demonstrate courage and creativity in solving problems, building pipelines and closing sales
- You are eager to be coached and share stories of success and failure with your peers to lift each other up
- You exhibit passion, persistence and integrity in all that you do
- Experience generating new relationships with executives in Fortune 1000 companies
- You apply an organized and systematic approach to your sales process, including research, meeting prep, in-between event selling, territory management and account planning
- A demonstrated understanding of enterprise software and related technology, people and processes
- The atmosphere of a startup is energizing to you, and you understand how to thrive in an environment where change is constant and obstacles need to be overcome with optimism, creativity and teamwork
- You are thoughtful, professional, organized, concise, and accountable, with excellent communication skills and a high emotional IQ
- Demonstrate the ability to convert prospects, build strong relationships and close deals both in person/ over the phone
- This is a remote position but you must live in the UK
🏆 Perks & Benefits
Group Health Plans (100% paid)
Life Assurance Employee Assistance Program
Employee Lead Referral Program
Internal Lead Referral Program
One-Time Home Office Enhancement Stipend
Monthly Business Expense Stipend
Unlimited Paid Time Off, plus English Bank and Public Holidays off
Calm App access
RECHARGE PROGRAM (after 3 years, disconnect for 3 weeks, no email/slack)
Sick Pay – 10 days full pay per year, anything above that statutory pay only
Automatic enrollment in QM Pension Plan with 4% match
MacBook Pro and awesome swag delivered to your door
Hybrid workspace solutions available through Upflex
Encouraging and collaborative culture
🐉 About Quantum Metric
As the leader in Continuous Product Design, Quantum Metric helps organizations put customers at the heart of everything they do. The Quantum Metric platform provides a structured approach to understanding the digital customer journey, enabling organizations to recognize customer needs, quantify the financial impact and prioritize based on the impact to the customer and business’ bottom line.
Today, Quantum Metric captures insights from 40 percent of the world’s internet users, supporting nationally recognized brands in ecommerce and retail, travel, financial services and telecommunications. 6 of our customers come from the top 25 Fortune 500 Companies. Our customer retention rate is 98%.
In January of 2021, Quantum Metric secured its place as the first tech unicorn of the year with an above $1 billion valuation and a $200 million Series B funding round, and we are using those funds to accelerate our product and people growth. Quantum Metric has been named to the Inc 5000 and the Deloitte 500 for the last three-consecutive years and named one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor, BuiltIn, Fast Company and Forbes.
If the above role seems like a match and you’re interested in joining a team of people with exceptional potential from diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences, we want to hear from you!
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Quantum Metric reserves the right to change, edit, and add duties and responsibilities of all job descriptions at any time, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective employee accordingly.