Customer Success Engineer- Remote
Customer Success – Customer Success Engineer- US
As a Customer Success Engineer at Quantum Metric, you will help to support a portfolio of clients and manage the technical details of their implementation, onboarding, adoption and growth. You will understand the challenges faced by your clients, guide them to define meaningful requirements, and create innovative solutions to ensure they are successful in achieving their objectives.
A Day in The Life:
On any given day, you may wear the following hats:
Architect: Equip stakeholders with the capabilities to effectively execute their digital strategy. Understand your client’s objectives, define their implementation plan, and configure the Quantum Metric platform to satisfy their requirements.
What we are looking for:
- Past experience developing, implementing, or managing digital solutions.
- Experience in Professional Services, Customer Success, Sales Engineering, Solutions Consulting, or other client facing roles is preferred
- Solid understanding of web technologies, analytics, front-end development, and best practices for UX/UI
- Hands-on experience with digital analytics solutions such as Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, Google Analytics, Optimizely, or Tealeaf
- Expert knowledge of browser developer tools to test scripts & diagnose issues
- Familiarity with the page load lifecycle & techniques for performance optimization
- Strong project & time management skills. Must be able to multi-task while simultaneously juggling the needs of multiple clients
- Able to adapt quickly to changing priorities and capable of operating in an ambiguous environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with exemplary presentation skills.
- Socially competent and be able to connect with a diverse audience: senior leaders, middle managers, and individual contributors, both technical and non-technical
About Quantum Metric
Quantum Metric is a venture-backed startup that recently raised a $25MM Series A round of funding from Insight Venture Partners, a top-tier NY-based firm. The company has amazing client success stories at enterprise-scale that have helped validate our product-market fit and provided compelling examples of our business value proposition.
The typical Quantum Metric customer achieves a full investment payback within three months of beginning to use our real-time digital intelligence platform and, on average, a 376% ROI over three years. We’re thoughtfully scaling out our team to add outstanding talent that is equally passionate about being part of a team that is fast-paced, innovative and values passion, honesty, persistence and curiosity.
We’re offering you the opportunity to develop your career in a tech space ripe for disruption. If all of this inspires you, then what are you waiting for? Talk to us today!