Sr. HR Business Partner - West Coast
Operations – People Team /
😎 Our Culture
Quantum Metric's number one objective is happy people, diverse and inclusive culture. We’re passionate about empowering our people to become the best version of themselves, offering coaching and training programs designed to accelerate their career in whatever direction they choose.
As a remote-first company, we understand the importance of building an engaged, diverse, and fun place to work. We hold regular company-wide events, seasonal challenges + games, and Quantum Metric sponsored local outings when Zoom becomes too much. We also have a number of Employee Resource Groups that provide spaces to discuss, share, and reflect on topics that impact us both inside and outside of work - from being new to SaaS or navigating it as a first-time parent, to overcoming the barriers faced as Black, Asian American and Native Hawaiian/Pacific Islander, LGBTQIA or other underrepresented backgrounds.
We are also passionate about the connections we build with our customers. You’ll not only work with some of the world’s most recognized brands, but build lasting relationships.
At Quantum Metric we value all types of experience and education and don’t expect you to meet every qualification for this position. We are most interested in the unique perspective you can bring and your ability to uphold our values of passion, persistence, and integrity.
🚀 About the Role
The Senior Human Resources Business Partner is a strategic role within the People organization that involves working closely with business leaders and line managers to build capabilities, plan and manage talent, and develop approaches that achieve shared organizational goals and objectives. You will be hands-on and able to flex from strategic to tactical work while being a thoughtful leader that provides coaching, support, and development within the People Team, and with all of our stakeholders throughout the organization. As a fast growing company, it is critical that you can build trust and influence at all levels of the organization, often in ambiguous circumstances. We are looking for someone with an extremely high degree of emotional intelligence, a passion for the employee experience and a natural ability to drive strategic programs forward. We are a fast paced and highly motivated People Team and if this opportunity feels like the next step in your career, this could be the right opportunity for you!
- Act as a strategic partner to business leaders, establishing HR business objectives that align with the overall company plans and strategic objectives.
- Provide advice and guidance to management and staff on HR policies and procedures, employment legislation, conflict resolution, change management, and organizational development.
- Provide strategic guidance on organizational design, succession planning, and workforce development planning.
- Develop and implement HR initiatives in line with organizational objectives.
- Lead in designing and implementing overall talent management strategy, including workforce planning, recruitment, performance management, succession planning, and employee development.
- Utilize HR data and analytics to provide insights and drive data-driven decision-making.
- Develop and monitor key HR metrics to measure the effectiveness of HR programs.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues, conducting effective, thorough, and objective investigations when necessary.
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Partner with our Learning team to design, implement, and support training programs that align with organizational goals and enhance the skills and capabilities of employees, managers and executive leaders.
- Participate in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success, and follow up to ensure training objectives are met.
💡What will help you succeed
- 7+ years HR/People experience in a tech or SaaS environment strongly desired
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Deep expertise building diverse teams and cultivating talent and employee growth
- Experience working in a talent organization within a lean, fast-paced work environment;
- An effective communicator and natural relationship builder who can collaborate with and influence a variety of work styles and personalities
- Comfort with high ambiguity and ability to adapt to frequent change and growth
- Experience using HRIS systems (Paylocity, CultureAmp,, etc)
- Experience supporting a go-to-market function preferred but not required
- Meticulous attention to detail, accuracy, and organizational skills
- Compensation: $120,000 - $150,000 Base
- Experience in a global high-growth technology company
- Experience in fast growing startup environments
- Solid understanding of compensation and equity structure within start-ups
- Experience supporting a fully remote and distributed team
- Knowledge of EMEA, labor market a huge plus
- Ready to have fun and be part of an amazing team and company!
Nice to have
🏆 Perks and Benefits
This will be the best group that you ever work with! We support one another through obstacles and succeed as a team. Your hard work will be well rewarded. Most importantly, you'll be strapped to a technology rocket ship bound for greatness! Your success at Quantum Metric will be a milestone in your career.
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (99% Medical base plan paid by the Company)
Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
Voluntary Life & AD&D, STD, LTD
Healthy Rewards – Discount Programs
Calm App access
401k and Options / Equity
12 company holidays
Unlimited Paid Time Off
In addition to our more traditional benefits, we also offer great perks, a flexible work environment, and numerous resources for professional development and team building.
Rewards and recognitions programs
Robust onboarding and training program
One-time stipend for work at home employees
Monthly business expense stipend
Flexible work environments
Employee Discount Program (Perks at Work)
Employee Referral Program
Lead Referral Program
MacBook Pro and awesome swag delivered to your door
Encouraging and collaborative culture
RECHARGE PROGRAM (after 3 years, disconnect for 3 weeks, no email/slack)
🐉 About Quantum Metric
As the leader in Continuous Product Design, Quantum Metric helps organizations put customers at the heart of everything they do. The Quantum Metric platform provides a structured approach to understanding the digital customer journey, enabling organizations to recognize customer needs, quantify the financial impact and prioritize based on the impact to the customer and business’ bottom line.
Today, Quantum Metric captures insights from 40 percent of the world’s internet users, supporting nationally recognized brands in ecommerce and retail, travel, financial services and telecommunications. 6 of our customers come from the top 25 Fortune 500 Companies. Our customer retention rate is 98%.
In January of 2021, Quantum Metric secured its place as the first tech unicorn of the year with an above $1 billion valuation and a $200 million Series B funding round, and we are using those funds to accelerate our product and people growth. Quantum Metric has been named to the Inc 5000 and the Deloitte 500 for the last three-consecutive years and named one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor, BuiltIn, Fast Company and Forbes.
If the above role seems like a match and you’re interested in joining a team of people with exceptional potential from diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences, we want to hear from you!
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Quantum Metric reserves the right to change, edit, and add duties and responsibilities of all job descriptions at any time, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective employee accordingly.
Quantum Metric is an E-Verify employer: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf