Senior Product Manager
Research and Development – Product /
😎 Our Culture
Quantum Metric's number one objective is happy people, diverse and inclusive culture. We’re passionate about empowering our people to become the best version of themselves, offering coaching and training programs designed to accelerate their career in whatever direction they choose.
As a remote-first company, we understand the importance of building an engaged, diverse, and fun place to work. We hold regular company-wide events, seasonal challenges + games, and Quantum Metric sponsored local outings when Zoom becomes too much. We also have a number of Employee Resource Groups that provide spaces to discuss, share, and reflect on topics that impact us both inside and outside of work - from being new to SaaS or navigating it as a first-time parent, to overcoming the barriers faced as Black, Asian American and Native Hawaiian/Pacific Islander, LGBTQIA or other underrepresented backgrounds.
We are also passionate about the connections we build with our customers. You’ll not only work with some of the world’s most recognized brands, but build lasting relationships.
At Quantum Metric we value all types of experience and education and don’t expect you to meet every qualification for this position. We are most interested in the unique perspective you can bring and your ability to uphold our values of passion, persistence, and integrity.
🚀 About the Role
We are looking for a driven Senior Product Manager that will immerse themselves in the needs and pain points of our customers. They work to understand how our customers use our product and can identify the current-state opportunities as well as the areas of growth their use cases represent for the future. You will be right at home discussing usability challenges with our designers, understanding the competitive landscape of customer experience analytics, brainstorming technical solutions with our engineers, and partnering with customer success, sales, and marketing teams to build solutions that increase customer satisfaction.
- Set the vision, goals, roadmap and success metrics for your Product area and achieve them by delivering against the opportunities you’ve identified with customers
- Champion the vision and strategy behind your Product area across the organization - inspiring new ideas and collaboration across teams
- Expand on the Product Trio (Product, Engineering, and Design) to collaborate with User Research and Data Science in discovery and delivery cycles
- Work closely with customers to understand their needs and opportunities
- Use analytics to understand and quantify how our customers use our platform to solve their own challenges and to inform decisions on future improvements
- Collaborate across Product Marketing, Sales, and customer-facing teams to drive successful launches and go-to-market efforts
- 6+ years of Product Management experience
- 3+ years of Product Management in B2B SaaS companies and data and analytics industries
- Proven ability to repeatedly turn customer needs and opportunities into meaningful customer- and business results
- Success in identifying the key signals and metrics for major goals and KPIs and continually improving on them
- Repeated success in creating features and products that delight customers and drive business results, from concept to completion and the iterations beyond
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills with a focus on utilizing data to inform better decisions across the org.
- Ability to drive prioritization decisions transparently across a wide range of customers and stakeholders
- Experience working with junior and mid-level Product Managers to improve on their craft and results
- Compensation: $140-160k Base
🏆 Perks and Benefits
This will be the best group that you ever work with! We support one another through obstacles and succeed as a team. Your hard work will be well rewarded. Most importantly, you'll be strapped to a technology rocket ship bound for greatness! Your success at Quantum Metric will be a milestone in your career.
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (99% Medical base plan paid by the Company)
Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
Voluntary Life & AD&D, STD, LTD
Healthy Rewards – Discount Programs
Calm App access
401k and Options / Equity
12 company holidays
Unlimited Paid Time Off
In addition to our more traditional benefits, we also offer great perks, a flexible work environment, and numerous resources for professional development and team building.
Rewards and recognitions programs
Robust onboarding and training program
One-time stipend for work at home employees
Monthly business expense stipend
Flexible work environments
Employee Discount Program (Perks at Work)
Employee Referral Program
Lead Referral Program
MacBook Pro and awesome swag delivered to your door
Encouraging and collaborative culture
RECHARGE PROGRAM (after 3 years, disconnect for 3 weeks, no email/slack)
🐉 About Quantum Metric
As the leader in Continuous Product Design, Quantum Metric helps organizations put customers at the heart of everything they do. The Quantum Metric platform provides a structured approach to understanding the digital customer journey, enabling organizations to recognize customer needs, quantify the financial impact and prioritize based on the impact to the customer and business’ bottom line.
Today, Quantum Metric captures insights from 40 percent of the world’s internet users, supporting nationally recognized brands in ecommerce and retail, travel, financial services and telecommunications. 6 of our customers come from the top 25 Fortune 500 Companies. Our customer retention rate is 98%.
In January of 2021, Quantum Metric secured its place as the first tech unicorn of the year with an above $1 billion valuation and a $200 million Series B funding round, and we are using those funds to accelerate our product and people growth. Quantum Metric has been named to the Inc 5000 and the Deloitte 500 for the last three-consecutive years and named one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor, BuiltIn, Fast Company and Forbes.
If the above role seems like a match and you’re interested in joining a team of people with exceptional potential from diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences, we want to hear from you!
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Quantum Metric reserves the right to change, edit, and add duties and responsibilities of all job descriptions at any time, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective employee accordingly.
Quantum Metric is an E-Verify employer: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf