Customer Success Business Consultant- Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles, CA/ Southwest Remote
Customer Success – Customer Success Business Consultant
Quantum Metric is seeking a persistent, passionate and detail-oriented Business Partner to join our growing Customer Success team. The right person is a thoughtful strategist who will bring knowledge of the Digital / CXM space, innovative ideas, and creative solutions to help clients achieve results.
The Business Partner (BP) is responsible for overseeing client adoption, growth, and retention. The BP takes ownership of the client relationship during the onboarding process and engages regularly to provide customized recommendations, help clients overcome challenges, and partner with key stakeholders to increase the effective use and adoption of the Quantum Metric platform. The Business Partner’s performance is based on client utilization of the platform, engagement with Quantum Metric as a strategic partner, overall satisfaction and retention.
- Orchestrate the overall relationship for assigned client accounts with focus on adoption, satisfaction, and retention. Oversee daily interactions to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Connect with client stakeholders on a regular basis, understand their priorities and identify where Quantum Metric can enable them to effectively execute their digital strategy
- Develop a consultative relationship with each client, provide insight reports and guidance on best practices for leveraging Quantum Metric to solve problems and achieve business objectives
- Check-in regularly with clients to facilitate working sessions, product demos, executive briefings and client appreciation activities. Travel up to 20% to visit client locations
- Establish and maintain expert level knowledge of product capabilities & configuration options to leverage the Quantum Metric platform to measure performance, identify user struggle, and surface meaningful insights
- Create presentations to summarize opportunities for site optimization and revenue recovery. Present findings with recommendations and supporting analysis to client stakeholders
- Partner with sales and account team members to manage renewals and pursue upsell opportunities
- Proactively identify at-risk accounts and coordinate the execution of mitigation plans to prevent churn
- Serve as the voice of the customer internally at Quantum Metric: advocating customer needs, escalating issues, providing input into the development of new features, and participating in the prioritization of the product roadmap
- 3+ years serving in a Customer Success Management position, related client-facing role: Consulting/ Professional Services, or a Digital Product/Marketing position.
- Experience with digital analytics solutions such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Heap, Tealeaf, Optimizely, Maxymiser, or Adobe Target
- Socially competent and able to connect with a diverse audience: senior leaders, middle managers, and individual contributors, both technical and non-technical
- Strong project & time management skills. Must be able to multi-task while juggling the needs of multiple clients. Able to adapt quickly to changing priorities and capable of operating in an ambiguous environment.
- Empathetic to client concerns and passionate about empowering customers to succeed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with exemplary presentation skills.
- Must be able to analyze data and draw meaningful conclusions
About Quantum Metric
Quantum Metric is a venture-backed startup that recently raised a $25MM Series A round of funding from Insight Venture Partners, a top-tier NY-based firm. The company has amazing client success stories at enterprise-scale that have helped validate our product-market fit and provided compelling examples of our business value proposition.
The typical Quantum Metric customer achieves a full investment payback within three months of beginning to use our real-time digital intelligence platform and, on average, a 376% ROI over three years. We’re thoughtfully scaling out our team to add outstanding talent that is equally passionate about being part of a team that is fast-paced, innovative and values passion, honesty, persistence, and curiosity.
We’re offering you the opportunity to develop your career in a tech space ripe for disruption. This year alone we are on track to increase our year-over-year revenue by 400%! If all of this inspires you, then what are you waiting for? Talk to us today!