Marketing Specialist: Field, Events & ABM
Marketing – Marketing
About the Role
This marketing specialist will be responsible for developing innovative programs that drive demand. An attention to detail and eye for quality are critical to your success, along with a tenacious, positive attitude. You are obsessed with tracking performance, and have the data to prove what’s working and what isn’t.
In addition to the marketing team, you will regularly collaborate with sales channels; it’s a balancing act that requires strong diplomatic skills, including knowing when to push back and when to dive in.
- Create and implement the regional events plan.
- Work with the Director of Field Marketing to execute Account Based Marketing (ABM) campaigns.
- Work with sales teams to intake event requests, research, and execute events.
- Report on campaign ROI using Salesforce
Requirements. The successful candidate will:
- Show a passion for marketing, and technology - keeping up with the latest trends in digital innovation and the industry.
- Have great business acumen, and be able to communicate at the executive level of our customer base.
- Have emotional intelligence & empathy, and be able to tap into the needs and wants of people to create experiences and campaigns that will be memorable and impactful.
- Be a social media guruHave the social confidence to network at events and build strong relationships both internally and externally.
- Be data-driven and obsessive with results, always on the lookout for optimization opportunities.
- Be adaptive, and not allow the rapid pace of change at this organization to distract from reaching the goal.
About Quantum Metric
Quantum Metric is a venture-backed startup that recently raised a $25MM Series A round of funding from Insight Venture Partners, a top-tier NY-based firm. The company has amazing client success stories at enterprise-scale that have helped validate our product-market fit and provided compelling examples of our business value proposition.
The typical Quantum Metric customer achieves a full investment payback within three months of beginning to use our real-time digital intelligence platform and, on average, a 376% ROI over three years. We’re thoughtfully scaling out our team to add outstanding talent that is equally passionate about being part of a team that is fast-paced, innovative and values passion, honesty, persistence and curiosity.
We’re offering you the opportunity to develop your career in a tech space ripe for disruption. If all of this inspires you, then what are you waiting for? Talk to us today!