Business Consultant - East
Customer Success – Customer Success Business Consultant /
😎 Our Culture
Quantum Metric's number one objective is happy people, diverse and inclusive culture. We’re passionate about empowering our people to become the best version of themselves, offering coaching and training programs designed to accelerate their career in whatever direction they choose.
As a remote-first company, we understand the importance of building an engaged, diverse, and fun place to work. We hold regular company-wide events, seasonal challenges + games, and Quantum Metric sponsored local outings when Zoom becomes too much. We also have a number of Employee Resource Groups that provide spaces to discuss, share, and reflect on topics that impact us both inside and outside of work - from being new to SaaS or navigating it as a first-time parent, to overcoming the barriers faced as Black, Asian American and Native Hawaiian/Pacific Islander, LGBTQIA or other underrepresented backgrounds.
We are also passionate about the connections we build with our customers. You’ll not only work with some of the world’s most recognized brands, but build lasting relationships.
At Quantum Metric we value all types of experience and education and don’t expect you to meet every qualification for this position. We are most interested in the unique perspective you can bring and your ability to uphold our values of passion, persistence, and integrity.
🚀 About the Role
The Customer Success Business Consultant (CSBC) will drive client enablement of the Quantum Metric platform, while ensuring that customers receive tangible business value through our partnership. The CSBC regularly engages with customers to provide tailored training aligned to organizational use cases, teaches customers how to apply our technology to solve key business obstacles, and provides in-depth quantitative analysis to obtain measurable insights that improve digital experiences. The CSBC's performance is assessed based on overall account retention, customer utilization/adoption of the platform, and insights derived through our partnership with customers.
- Teach customers how to analyze their quantitative data using the Quantum Metric platform to surface defects and optimization opportunities across digital experiences
- Provide training sessions across a plethora of use cases to enable customers to solve business obstacles across business and technical organizational functions
- Develop a consultative relationship with each client through an in-depth understanding of their business model, strategy, digital properties, key initiatives, business goals, and key performance indicators
- Improve customer business results through taking action on insights surfaced through the Quantum Metric platform
- Provide guidance on use case best practices for leveraging Quantum Metric to solve business problems and execute on their digital strategy through daily client interactions
- Conduct regular working sessions with clients, product demos, and executive briefings. Travel up to 20% of the time to visit customers and provide enablement onsite
- Proactively analyze customer data using the Quantum Metric platform to surface data-driven improvements to digital experiences
- Create presentations that summarize actionable opportunities for digital optimization and revenue recovery. Present findings with data-driven recommendations and aiding analysis to key client partners
- Proactively identify at-risk accounts based on low platform usage, while creating & executing an action plan to drive platform adoption through business value
- Establish and maintain expert level knowledge of Quantum Metric product capabilities & configuration options to enable customers to surface actionable insights
- Serve as the voice of the customer internally at Quantum Metric, advocating for customer needs and providing input into the development of new platform features
- Partner with account team to secure renewals and support upsell opportunities through enablement and business value
- 2+ years serving in a digital analytics or consulting role
- Must be able to analyze quantitative data to draw meaningful conclusions and make data-driven recommendations. Enjoys solving complex problems without straight forward solutions
- Must be a self-starter, who thrives in fast-paced, start-up environments
- Must have client-facing experience and be comfortable in a training / subject matter expert (SME) capacity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with exemplary presentation skills. Must be comfortable training large audiences of 50+ individuals
- Strong time management skills. Must be able to multitask while juggling the needs of multiple clients simultaneously. Able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Compensation: $75,000-$125,000 | variable bonus eligible
🏆 Perks and Benefits
This will be the best group that you ever work with! We support one another through obstacles and succeed as a team. Your hard work will be well rewarded. Most importantly, you'll be strapped to a technology rocket ship bound for greatness! Your success at Quantum Metric will be a milestone in your career.
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (99% Medical base plan paid by the Company)
Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
Voluntary Life & AD&D, STD, LTD
Healthy Rewards – Discount Programs
Calm App access
401k and Options / Equity
12 company holidays
Unlimited Paid Time Off
In addition to our more traditional benefits, we also offer great perks, a flexible work environment, and numerous resources for professional development and team building.
Rewards and recognitions programs
Robust onboarding and training program
One-time stipend for work at home employees
Monthly business expense stipend
Flexible work environments
Employee Discount Program (Perks at Work)
Employee Referral Program
Lead Referral Program
MacBook Pro and awesome swag delivered to your door
Encouraging and collaborative culture
RECHARGE PROGRAM (after 3 years, disconnect for 3 weeks, no email/slack)
🐉 About Quantum Metric
As the leader in Continuous Product Design, Quantum Metric helps organizations put customers at the heart of everything they do. The Quantum Metric platform provides a structured approach to understanding the digital customer journey, enabling organizations to recognize customer needs, quantify the financial impact and prioritize based on the impact to the customer and business’ bottom line.
Today, Quantum Metric captures insights from 40 percent of the world’s internet users, supporting nationally recognized brands in ecommerce and retail, travel, financial services and telecommunications. 6 of our customers come from the top 25 Fortune 500 Companies. Our customer retention rate is 98%.
In January of 2021, Quantum Metric secured its place as the first tech unicorn of the year with an above $1 billion valuation and a $200 million Series B funding round, and we are using those funds to accelerate our product and people growth. Quantum Metric has been named to the Inc 5000 and the Deloitte 500 for the last three-consecutive years and named one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor, BuiltIn, Fast Company and Forbes.
If the above role seems like a match and you’re interested in joining a team of people with exceptional potential from diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences, we want to hear from you!
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Quantum Metric reserves the right to change, edit, and add duties and responsibilities of all job descriptions at any time, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective employee accordingly.
Quantum Metric is an E-Verify employer: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf