Senior Manager, HR Operations
HQ- San Jose, CA /
Business Operations – Human Resources /
Come join us on our mission as we revolutionize energy storage to enable a sustainable future.
We are in a period of rapid growth and the HR Operations team is foundational to our continued success as we scale from the ~300 team members we have today, to many more in the future. Reporting to the Head of HR, you will drive HR operational excellence and own the design, delivery, documentation, and effectiveness of core HR operations and processes. This will be an individual contributor role to start, but you may have the opportunity to grow your team as we scale overtime.
- You will be instrumental in evaluating, selecting, and deploying the next generation of HR technology and infrastructure that will help us thoughtfully scale
- Lead the identification, evaluation, development, implementation and ongoing management of key people processes across multiple platforms and systems
- Recommend, develop and implement people processes that shape the employee lifecycle and are efficient, scalable and, compliant will all regulatory requirements
- Create efficiencies by getting a deeper understanding of current processes, data flows and system capabilities to streamline and/or automate offline processes
- Develop reporting and/or dashboards that deliver meaningful information to efficiently and effectively help us identify trends, spot problems early, and measure key people organizational metrics
- Build HR compliance discipline, lead data integrity auditing and serve as the HR team lead for all things compliance related, including SOX, and compliance reporting
- Ensure proper checks and balances, segregation of duties, and meet standard audit and security protocols
- Develop, communicate and enforce privacy-compliant process controls and procedures to guarantee our compliance
- You will partner with other functions and act as the liaison with Finance, Legal, IT to ensure clear communication, handoffs, collaboration, and systems and workflow integrations.
- Oversee the expansion and/or implementation of HR systems ensuring high-quality data, consistent definitions, and reporting and analytics and business insights
- A bachelor's BA/BS degree and 10 years of progressive corporate or consulting HR experience
- Your experience reflects a strong HR generalist background, transitioning into operations-focused roles
- Experience managing regulatory audits and ensuring all processes are in place to guarantee compliance
- You have helped implement scalable people processes, and systems
- You have deep knowledge of at least two HRIS systems and have led the evaluation and implementation of at least one enterprise HRIS System
- 2+ years' experience using, configuring, and testing ADP Workforce Now
- You are analytical yet recognize when to adopt a common-sense approach to problem-solving.
- You are organized, meticulous, execution-focused, and have advanced project management skills allowing you to effectively handle multiple projects and competing priorities
- Advanced Excel skills
EXPERIENCE IN ANY OF THE FOLLOWING IS A STRONG PLUS:
- Working in both start-ups and mature organizations with global responsibility
- Managing the payroll function
- Managing people operations or HRIS professionals
- Compensation and/or benefits analysis
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
*QuantumScape does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers.