Member of Technical Staff, Process Engineer
HQ- San Jose, CA
R&D – Process Engineering
Come join us on our mission as we revolutionize energy storage to enable a sustainable future.
Are you passionate about joining us to make difference in the future of energy storage?
We are looking for a motivated engineer to join us as Member of Technical Staff to join our process engineering team and drive continuous improvement efforts of existing methods and support development of new materials processing techniques to increase product performance and reliability.
IN THIS ROLE:
- You will deliver safety, quality, throughput, and cost goals that are defined by organization.
- You will become expert at multiple process steps and products and propose projects to address problems with average to high level of complexity.
- You will execute projects that successfully address intermediate to complicated process problems and qualify the process on new equipment and facilitate ramp up activities.
- You will execute continuous improvement, sustaining, and process development projects and successfully deliver the results while meeting the project deadlines.
- You will support multi-functional teams to address line excursions and address integrated line problems; support testing and implementation of items to support process development and continuous improvement activities.
- You will execute data-mining and perform data analysis activities.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- You have a MS in materials, chemical, or mechanical engineering.
- You have the ability to lift up to 20 pounds and work in lab environment.
- Process engineering fundamentals such as SPC, DOE, data analysis, and data acquisition
- Statistics fundamentals and engineering fundamentals and tools such as FMEA, 8D, and Fishbone.
KNOWLEDGE OR EXPERIENCE IN ANY OF FOLLOWING ARE A PLUS:
- JMP, SQL, Solid-Works
- Working in a high-volume manufacturing environment
- Professional or academic experience in the field of electrochemistry, ceramics, or batteries
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.