Recruiting Coordinator - Temporary, Part-time ~ 3 months
HQ- San Jose, CA /
Business Operations – Human Resources /
Come join us on our mission as we revolutionize energy storage to enable a sustainable future.
We’re looking for a diligent, people-focused Recruiting Coordinator to support our rapid growth. If you are meticulous, adaptable, and sincerely enjoy connecting with people, we'd love to hear from you.
Acting as the key point of contact for candidates, you will play a key role in helping deliver the best possible candidate experience.
Your responsibilities will include:
-Promptly responding to schedule requests; coordinating, scheduling and communicating interview information and travel details with candidates and internal team members
-Keeping candidates and internal team members up to date of changes to schedules
-Connecting the dots between timelines, people, and preferences to make scheduling a breeze
-Keep our applicant tracking system organized and updated
- Complete other related projects as needed
Our ideal team member has:
- A high school diploma or equivalent and at least one year of experience in a customer service or administrative support role
- Experience working with CRM, ATS or HRIS systems
- Experience with video conferencing software (i.e. Bluejeans, Zoom) for meeting
- Worked extensively with MS Office applications, especially Outlook and Excel
- The ability to work on a part-time basis, five days a week
- The flexibility to work transition to onsite work, when needed
- An enthusiastic, pleasant and professional demeanor and strong written and verbal communication skills
- A high sense of urgency and a follow-through on commitments
- The ability to handle sensitive information and maintain a high level of confidentiality
- The ability to acknowledge, own and learn from mistakes
ANY OF THE FOLLOWING ARE PLUS:
- Experience in a recruiting coordinator or other HR functional role
- Experience working with Lever ATS
- Experience using HRIS system
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
*QuantumScape does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers.