HQ- San Jose, CA
R&D – Cell Development
Come join us on our mission as we revolutionize energy storage to enable a sustainable future.
Do you want to make a major contribution to this critical part of the future energy economy? As a leader in our Cell Development area, you and your team will develop cell design prototypes and manufacturing processes to help put this technology on the road.
What you will do:
· Lead a team inventing automotive cell interconnection and enclosure technology for new energy storage materials
· Review cell designs, processes, analytical models, and prototypes with the broader technical staff
· Develop relationships with suppliers of parts and processes
· Apply and improve internal design engineering processes
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
· You have a strong knowledge of engineering fundamentals
· You eat/sleep/breathe the properties and trade-offs of engineering materials and processes
· You are deeply experienced with computer-aided design and analysis
· You have a mastery of design engineering management techniques
· You are skilled in quality management processes and statistical techniques
· You have excellent data analysis and presentation skills
· You possess a BS in Mechanical Engineering and a minimum of 10 years of industry experience
· A proven track record of engineering leadership
· Years of industrial experience developing reliable electromechanical devices for high volume production
· You love working closely with a team in an energizing environment
· You share our real passion for our mission
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.