HQ- San Jose, CA /
Business Operations – Operations /
Come join us on our mission as we revolutionize energy storage to enable a sustainable future.
We’re hiring a Project Manager to help build out a world-class R&D and pilot-production facility at QuantumScape. You will join a team charged with ensuring the company can rapidly scale its operations to commercialize the company’s groundbreaking energy storage technology.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Coordinate multiple projects of critical importance to QuantumScape's future, including purchasing new equipment, procuring vital software systems, and planning scale-up activities with external partners
- Establish a project planning process: you will craft the procedures used to guide projects from kick-off through successful completion
- Be the go-to person for all things related to project execution: you will help the team stay organized, on schedule and on the same page throughout each project's lifecycle
- Lead project meetings: set the agenda, guide the discussion, take notes and follow up on action items
- Maintain a dashboard of ongoing projects to communicate project status to all interested team members, including senior management, internal customers and external contractors and service providers
- Develop relationships with vendors: coordinate demos, review proposals, help select the winning proposal, and manage all communications
- Drive frequent, open communication with a diverse team of internal and external partners, from scientists to vendors to senior management, as you help deliver hugely meaningful improvements to our capabilities
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in engineering, business, construction management, or another technical field
- You have a proven ability to coordinate multiple concurrent projects across diverse teams
- You are organized, pay attention to the details, and have excellent project management skills
- You are an outstanding communicator that can empathize with others while still holding them accountable
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.